All reviews spotless hotel bed was very comfortable a great stay small hotel every morning perfect location plenty of choice seafront hostel bedding
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This hotel is super cute, clean and well equipped. You definitely get a french, sophisticated vibe when entering. My mom and I had a room with balcony and sea view, which we very much enjoyed. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The breakfast buffet was amazing. Everything was fresh and delicately presented. If I ever come back to Roses this will definitely be my number one choice of accomodation. Thanks Carmen for a great stay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Not much new to add ... level of service and hotel kept up since several years I have come here ! Always booked directly with the hotel and received a good price. Quiet, close to everything and great breakfast!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Well kept, quite , clean, amazing breakfast.
Very good for the price.
They don’t Have restaurant, but, next door, another hostal of the property, they have.
3 minutes walking to the see front and the beach.
My hursbund and I have been leaving in Roses for couple of years. Not any more.
We will recomend this Hotel, no doubt.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute base on almost perfect reviews! so I blame my self for that !
-First day nice welcome ( not in perfect English but good ) upgrade my room and paid for parking ( no way u can find parking in free parking area.)
Want to room bedding had blood spot (being washed !) and make up ! In Shower found longest hair u can imagine !
Breakfast was nice!
- second day escaped on morning and asked if my bedding can be changed?! They said yes . Came back in evening and guessed what ? Nothing happens!
Tell story short same thing happens every morning and evening! So go for people review and book hotel but if u do , don't expect that much this is really 2 stars motel type in North America !

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Spotless hotel in the perfect location in Roses. Really can't fault it. Quiet hotel, comfortable bed. 1min walk to seafront.
Breakfast was great too and all reasonably priced. Staff friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2017