La Moraleja Hotel(Cala San Vincente)
US$248
US$243
Hoposa Niu Hotel(Cala San Vincente)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$149
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Globales Simar(Cala San Vincente)
US$189
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

Hotel Cala Sant Vicenc(Cala San Vincente)
US$195
  • Free Breakfast
Grupotel Molins(Cala San Vincente)
US$305
US$284
  • Pool
Hostal Los Pinos(Cala San Vincente)
  • Free Breakfast
Hostal Oriola(Cala San Vincente)
  • Bar/Lounge
Pinos Altos(Cala San Vincente)
TripAdvisor
Villas Botana(Cala San Vincente)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Reviews (1 852)
1 852 results
All reviewsblue barentertainment teamsea viewrelaxing holidaythomas cooksun terraceplenty of choicebar staffevening entertainmentyear after yearquiet resorton tappuerto pollensaself servicerooftop barrifle shootinghot dogs
14 - 19 of 1 852 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here for 5 days in June. I found out a week before travelling I needed to come back earlier to undergo last minute surgery. The hotel management were very friendly and understanding about this, and Teresa helped me with the changes which I appreciated. I am also gluten intolerant so I was guided around the buffet and it was explained in detail what I could and couldn't eat. The rooms were nice, a little small but clean and cosy with great views. The location of this hotel is fantastic, with beautiful panoramic views of the coast and mountains. The view from the blue bar at sunset is unreal. The all inclusive option is great, a wide choice of food, nice cocktails and our favourite was the cava. Entertainment wasn't for us as we preferred to chill out and look at the views in the evening, but they did have a good variety of acts and singing. In particular Jessica on the front desk was extremely friendly and very helpful and attentive.
If I could make a suggestion, it would be to think about creating designated smoking areas as there is a large amount of smoke / vaping which gets in the air (especially in the blue bar) which is not so healthy for non-smokers. I also recommend playing more Spanish music and laying off the English music! The vibe around the pool area is perfect when listening to local Spanish music.
All in all a great stay and I would recommend / visit again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rajink2017
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall a cracking little hotel. We really enjoyed our stay.

Location.

The location is situated between two coves and is simply breath taking. The sea is crystal clear and is teeming with all sorts of different fish. Snorkling is fantastic. Sea shoes are a must though as I cut my foot on the 1st day. It's very very rocky.

Food is pretty much what you expect at an all inclusive. It's not piping hot but when is it. There's plenty of choice and everything is well prepared and well cooked.
The salad etc is fresh and plentiful.
Deserts were lovely. Plenty of different fish to try. Which is to be expected at a coastal hotel. Duck, lamb and pork also frequently served which was nice.
Didn't really try the snack bar.
One bog plus is the atmosphere in the dining room. It's very laid back and steady away for a all inclusive. There's no mob waiting at the door and filling their plates with rediculous amounts of food that you sometimes get in all inclusives
It felt like a restaurant rather than a canteen which was a plus.

Drinks.
Drinks were fine, beer was cold and premium. My other half drinks G and T and these were nice if not a little strong!
The blue bar as per every review is stunning. Really clever idea and it never gets old sitting up there and looking out to the pure beauty of this location.
All drinks except premium cocktails are included up here. Didn't really use any of the other bars.
I liked the self service areas around the hotel too where you could get your own drinks. Shows the hotel trusts you not to be silly.

Room
The rooms are fine, modern and clean. The maids came in every day and cleaned our room and did a wonderful job.

Hotel in general.
The hotel in general is lovely and was exactly what we were looking for. It's very quiet and is designed for chilling out.
Fresh fruit and orange juice upon our arrival was a lovely touch.
The staff and especially the concierge were all lovely and attentive.
The hotel itself is lovely and clean, except the pool area could do with a little more attention.
The pool itself was cleaned every day but I never saw the surrounding area cleaned. The little tables were always sticky covered in split drinks and the Jacuzzi had more sand than the beach in it!
Also the self service drinks area next to the pool wasn't cleaned and smelt. I never saw the nozels taken off which was concerning as over time grime may build up side them. Also the spillage tray on the juice machine was left for days and was moldy which is probs what caused the smell.

Very few minor gripes, on the whole a thoroughly lovely holiday.
Thank you everyone at don pedro.
Gracias!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rob K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location of the hotel is stunning and fantastically situated if you like to swim in the sea or go for pleasant walks. If you intend to live it up on a night, clubs , pubs etc. this is not the part of the island for you. As Kate and myself love the mountains this was perfect for us, ideally situated for my cycling. The staff were great, reception running through weather forecasts for me and the consierge always asking how my ride had been upon return. The view from out 4th floor suite was a dream with 2 balconies, 2 tv’s a sofa we were spoilt, the only minus was the shower that turned our bathroom into a wet room! I would say that this needs addressing, for my wife and I it wasn’t an issue but to an elderly couple would struggle with the wet floor.
The food on offer was of excellent quality, excellent fresh ingredients. Being extremely active I really did appreciate the excellently prepared vegetables ,quality fish and lean meat on offer. At other hotels we’ve had greater choice (not that choice was limited)but not the consistent high quality.
My wife and I are not big fans of the entertainment provided in hotels however the entertainment team in this hotel were a genuine pleasure to have around and the acts on an evening were mostly very good.
As I was out cycling to Sa Calobra my wife was in the gym, then had a couple of massages which she really enjoyed and said that the masseuse was excellent. My wife and I intend to to return for our main holiday again next year and hope to return this September if we can arrange it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ShildonPaulandKatie
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the room we booked was on the 4th floor with a fantastic view of the bay.As in previous visits the staff,maids,and service at reception was superb.We were spoiled for choice and variety of the food in the restaurant.Well done to the management and hotel concierge desk.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dziedziul
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from our first visit at Don Pedro,
The hotel was lovely, it was clean and the staff were polite and helpful.
We had a sea view room and the view was amazing!

The only slight problems we had with this hotel was that the food was not the best, it’s very repetitive and by day 4 I was fed up of eating the same things.
If you like fish you will be fine if you don’t then unfortunately there isn’t much choice.
Also it is in a bit of a remote area, there not a great deal around at all.
There’s a spar and a bar and that’s about it.
Everything is taxi and bus away and that’s not ideal for me and I like things to be pretty near.
If your going to just relax then it’s perfect but if you enjoy going for a drink or food then it may not be that great for you.

Other than that lovely relaxing holiday.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple