See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Nice and not expensive hotel for a budget tourist. I knew for what I was paying money and did not expect much. The hotel is clean, with interesting retro atmosphere. located in the center. Kind and friendly staff. thanks for everything. Iuliia Sych

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Walk away and go to Ocean basket! This one time you are just too tired to walk a minute more and have not look the tripadvisor reviews. Seefood salad = seefood with ice peaces. Crepes was tasteless! Local rose wine was more raw red wine. Places like that should not exist!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

OMG, we coming to breakfast here, and only positive thing about this is free WiFi ...
Break fest it’s expensive ( for tho gs you have ) 5e for 2 slices of toast , 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, little butter and marmelade... coffee it’s disaster... it’s better to going in KFC or Pizza Hut for breakfast, this is disappointing... not recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I stayed there for 3 terrible nights. Very DIRTY Hotel and Rooms - Very rude staff who do not speak English and will not provide you with anything you ask for. I wonder why they are in the hotel business in the first place????!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I visited this “so called” restaurant called Cornelia’s with 6 of my friends and it was the worst restaurant experience of my life!!
For starters, the waitress was very unprofessional and very rude towards me and my friends. When complaining about the completely burnt burger bun that my friend ordered she told me “can your friend speak for herself?” I was very shocked and disgraced at this comment.
Along side that, my friend paid for a mixed grill platter and out came a small,pathetic excuse of a lamb chop where only one bite could be taken with other pieces of meat burnt to a crisp.
My spaghetti bolognese was definitely frozen and had been warmed up in the microwave.
And just to top everything off, all the food came out at different times to the extent that I had finished “what I could” my so called meal and one of my friends still didn’t not have he’s food ready.
An absolute joke of a restaurant!!!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends