All reviews sea view slight hill stayed all inclusive indoor pool star hotel min walk all inclusive option nissi beach three star wonderful hotel quiet location nearest beach lounge area friendly hotel cleaned daily bus stop relaxing holiday
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and me decided to go to Cyprus for summer holidays, precisely we wanted to spend them in Ayia Napa. We reserved in Vola gratis website from the 17th August to 24th August.
As we arrived to the Bella Napa hotel we had a wonderful hospitality by the receptionist Vaso, who answered our questions about Ayia Napa and about the fantastic island of Cyprus. She was always very helpful and friendly and these are very good points. We send her our best regards from Tania and Diogo from Switzerland and we thank her for her disponibility.
Furthermore the reception is open all day and this is very positive, because the people can arrive to the hotel at the time they wanted and if they need one information, they would ask and know it anytime. In the hotel there is one souvenirs shop that is plenty of memories of Cyprus and you can buy these things all time. Also the night receptionists were very helpful and nice.Once I receive one completed map of the Cyprus island.
The service at the restaurant was very good, the waiters were very nice and kind, all days they ask us how were we. The restaurant isn't big and with no many choice but good. The food was quite good, sometimes cold and this is pity, so the waiters have to pay attentions and control it. A good thing, is that, there is also the possibility to eat outside with a wonderful sightseen of the sea, the city of Ayia Napa, especially the Ferris wheel of the Parko Paliatso.
Our room was good with all things we need with the balcony, spread clothes, a big and comfortable bed, television, one table where we could write for example our postcards. We had the sightseen on an hotel with a waterpark in the outside pool. The cleaness of the room wasn't so good, because sometimes the floor was dirty , as the moquette, towels and mattress cover.
I evaluate the Bella Napa hotel good organized and a good one,with evening animation: it were be great, if there were an owl show during one evening. The hotel has also one bar in the hall, that once prepared me one watermelon cocktail as I asked. It was tasty. The hotel has one indoor pool and one, which is outside. We swimmed in both. The nearest beach is Glikki nero, very nice , withouth rocks before the water as in other beaches like Nissi beach. The hotel is about 20-25 minutes far from the center.If you want ti go walking, you can do it and you won't be tired when you reach the center. The street until the center isn't tiresome, it's pleasant because in it there are many souvenirs and kioks shop, where you can take a break.Some of them are opened all night. If you want to reach the center by bus, you ca do it and the journey lasts only 5 minutes and the bus ticket is cheap;the buses circule all night, except from 4 am to 6 am. Thank to all these positive things, our first time in Cyprus was unforgettable. The negative things can be improved and I am sure that if the hotel improves the bad ones , the hotel would be more delighted as before. Cyprus is really nice with wonderful landscapes, sunsets. I saw several time the red moon. If you want to go to Ayia Napa and sleep outside the parties and the caos of the city center, I give you the advice to reserve one room in this hotel and no worries: as I said before, it is good connected thank to the bus and if you want to go by taxi until the city center , it's also possibile to take one from the hotel; the receptions will call one for you. In the bus stop, near to the hotel, stop also other buses that they go to other locations in Cyprus, ex Protraras and Larnaka. The hotel oganizes some journeys in the whole Island, we take part in one, to go Nicosia, the capital of Cyprus, which is a meet point of Greeke culture and the turk one. Almost one in life I give you the advice to visit this amazing island, you will love it,

Room Tip: Near love bridge, comfortable rooms, indoor and outside pools, animations, bar in the pool and in the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to say that the hotel is good. I would give it an excellent review regarding the staff and service. But especially i would like to say that the restaurant is a must-try. Thank u enjoyyyyy

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying in this hotel for a forthnight and liked it very much. The staff was great and especially the mainman in the Restaurant was unbeliably nice and friendly. The receptionists were great too. They helped you in so many situations you can't imagine. I really do recommend this hotel!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Taster2000
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and a friend stayed at the Bella Napa hotel on the 5th of September for 7 nights all inclusive it was by far the worst experience I’ve ever had staying at a Thomas cook resort the reasons for this are as follows.....

The hotel itself was clean however the rooms were dated the bathroom was like I was in a time warp.

the all inclusive part of the holiday was a joke upon arrival I requested a bottle of water from the hotel bar which the reply was this isn’t included In the all inclusive, also on the last day of the holiday we were due to depart the hotel at 18:30 after 12.00 on the day we weren’t allowed any all inclusive as the room had been checked out the staff said we could buy food and beverage if we wanted it. The facility’s were standard they had a fridge in the room however we weren’t allowed to use it if you requested the fridge you would have to pay per day of using it also beach towels you had to pay 10 Euro deposit plus 2 euros a day to use a towel from the hotel for the beach or the pool.

The staff at the hotel were unhelpful and rude myself and my friend were both ill with diarrhoea due to the food at the hotel when we reported this to the hotel reception they were very dismissive the lady said there was a pharmacy down the road and that was it! There is no onsite pharmacy or medical assistance.

The food is literally covered in herbs and tasted horrible it was left uncovered throughout serving, breakfast was standard every day the same things lunch and dinner were no different.

The entertainment was at best poor, they had one person doing entertainment which was purely evening for children to dance around to songs but no adult entertainment.

I would strongly advise against going to this hotel the cost we paid for the hotel it’s self is absolutely Discusting for such a vile place with horrible staff.

The weather was probably the only good thing about the Cyprus I’m sad to say!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2018

This hotel is an absolute pleasure to stay in, mainly due to all it’s friendly staff who try to ensure all guests have an enjoyable stay. The hotel is about a 20 mins walk into the very centre of Ayia Napa or the local bus is 1.50 euros or a taxi is 8 euros. It is situated up a slight hill, so the views from the sea view rooms and side sea view rooms are excellent. Rooms are cleaned to a very high standard. Breakfast is like most hotels hot and cold buffet choices, always something for everyone’s tastes, likewise excellent varied evening meal buffet choices. The pool is cleaned daily and the water chlorine levels are checked regularly. No need to be up at the crack of dawn putting towels down to save a sun lounger as the are plenty even in high season. There is a nice beach just across the road from the hotel. Evening entertainment is varied traditional Greek dancing, Parrot Show, Quiz, Bingo. Also a varied daytime entertainment programme Aqua Arobics, yoga, darts etc. Compared to other hotels in Ayia Napa this hotel offers excellent value and most importantly you are made to feel welcome.

Room Tip: Sea view or side sea view
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple