All reviews sea view slight hill home from home stayed all inclusive pool bar star hotel lovely hotel nissi beach min walk all inclusive option three star quiet location nearest beach lounge area cleaned daily main bar relaxing holiday
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had a great visit.
Only one night but we will return.
Great value and really nice people work here - everyone was so friendly and made us very welcome.
Bedroom was very clean with comfy bed - they offer shower foam in bathroom so you will need shampoo and conditioner- also fridge and safe are a small extra cost but with the competitive Room rate we felt this was a fair extra.
Very fast free WiFi in the lobby area but in room is an extra.
We had lunch on our arrival - a buffet with excellent salad bar and five hot selections with veg - really worth the €12 per head.
Breakfast could not be faulted - such an excellent range of options and it was included in our room rate.
They offer an all inclusive option on arrival if you have only booked B & B but we didn’t take it as we had dinner reservations with friends.
One note is that they require decent standards of dress for dinner - no T-shirts etc or shorts above the knee - great to see this as so often at some hotels we have seen people arrive for dinner in what could only be described as beach wear - well done to the hotel.
Nice pool with plenty of beds and a pool snack and drinks bar plus kids pool.
Thanks for a very nice stay and we will return.
Recomended

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigRay54
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived late Tuesday evening. We are two adults and one 10 year old boy, and we just got a small room with one big bed. Talked to the receptionist and she upgraded us right away to a suit for the night. We wanted to stay in that room so we upgraded permanently. But the point was that the staff was so helpful and understanding.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Me and partner stayed at your lovely hotel the staff are very friendly. We Arrived on the 12 June but I had an issue in the nite, the next day Your head Receptionist Maria Antonio was amazing very helping has I was very upset she made me very at ease asking if I was ok and got me a bottle water and a Croissant. Also your General manager Nikos Antonio was brilliant as well. Every morning for breakfast himself or another member off staff would get me 2 runny eggs......don’t seem like it was a big deal but it make me smile every morning! Again thank you Maria and Antonio you made my stay that extra special!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

That all started from the reception, Maria greeted us and she did best. Better say it in short:

Breakfast 10/10
View 10/10

Pool, billiard, tennis court, near with the beach.

(Thanks to animator, who suggested me to play tennis with her, cuz there was no people who played)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We wanted to thank the staff of Bella Napa Bay, especially Maria and Anastasia for taking care of us. Because we had a problem with the booking they forgott to register our vacations but they found the mistake and made us a very good offer so we could enjoy the vacations. This hotel have the friendliest staff that I have ever seen before, the food, the location and the hotel are very good.
Thank very much for upgrading us and we wish you all the best and see you in a year again.

Lovely greetings from Switzerland