“Brilliant day! Highly recommend ”

Aphrodite II - Summer Line Cruises
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The APHRODITE II is a triple deck cruiser which is fully up to specification with E.U. maritime law.The Lazy Day is our most popular trip and is the longest running cruise in cyprus. This relaxing day on board the most spacious cruiser to Famgusta offers you the chance to see all the bays and beaches of the east coast of Cyprus. Fabulaous views from the sea of Ayia Napa & Protaras, the sea caves, the rugged terrain of Cape Greco, the beautiful Blue Lagoon & Konnos Bay and of course Famagusta ghost town where we give you a brief commentary/history of the area. After viewing famagusta why not join is for lunch, freshly cooked and served onboard and we also have vegitarian options.Our swimming stops give you a chance to swim, relax, and snorkle (equiment is provided free of charge)in some of the most breathtaking bays and crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.Join us for a truly unforgettable day.Your comfort and saftey is our priority, along with fiendly crew and top quality vessle we welcome you onboard.if you do decide to join us, we welcome your comments on trip advisor and have a great holiday in cyprus.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous trip last Saturday, was so lovely and clean and all the staff and crew were so helpful and polite, the dinner was gorgeous too!
My partner has a high interest in Famagusta hence why we chose this trip and John took his time to explain and discuss with him all the history which was fabulous! Brilliant sense of humour too, I would 100% recommend this trip and would defiantly do it again!
Thank you so much for a brilliant day!

John I, Manager at Aphrodite II - Summer Line Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Always a pleasure to help... I try my best not to get too involved with the politics of it and give a balanced view as I don't believe it's fair
rattle on about it, but if asked I'm always available to fill guests in as many are surprised to see just how big the ghost town is.
Thank you for the super recommendation and i'm dead chuffed you enjoyed the day so much.... lovely.

Best regards,
John.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 355)
All reviews
"blue lagoon"
in 100 reviews
"thanks john"
in 20 reviews
"ghost town of famagusta"
in 35 reviews
"recommend this trip"
in 51 reviews
"great trip"
in 55 reviews
"lazy cruise"
in 13 reviews
"excellent value for money"
in 34 reviews
"friendly crew"
in 20 reviews

124 - 128 of 1 356 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Super boat, super trip with these crowds. Nice clean boat. Guided trip in four languages: English, Russian, German and Italian.
Paid €50 for two persons for 4 hours of trip up to Famagusta. Collection from hotel and drop off, food, 2 swimming sessions included in this price. Received binoculars as well.
Will recommend to everyone!

John I, Manager at Aphrodite II - Summer Line Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you, Grazvis... great to get such super reviews in from all over the world in this case Lithuania...
Always so pleased to see that our guests have joined us for a day out and enjoyed it enough to recommend us..... brilliant.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This lazy boat tour was a great way to spend a day taking in various locations and even caters for the swimmers.

John really interacted well with all the guests on-board and always had us laughing when he would pass. He is great at dealing with people and enhanced the trip. He even offers more information on Famagusta and went out of his way to make sure you got the correct links online.

They served Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes and Veg for lunch and this broke the trip nicely.

Good vibes with good knowledgeable staff and a great way to spend a day in Ayia Napa.

John I, Manager at Aphrodite II - Summer Line Cruises, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Remember what i said T K.... our spuds are better than yours... lol
Nice to meet you peeps and really nice to see you had a great day out with us. Thank you for the compliments and thank you big time for the thumbs up on the crew which i take with pride from such a well travelled TripAdvisor member.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Our 10th year visiting Ayia Napa and our 10th trip on the Aphrodite II with John and his crew.
Great day out, suitable for all ages.
Excellent value and a guaranteed, friendly atmosphere on board.
John looks after all his passengers, always with a cheeky smile and a great sense of humour.
You get a couple of well earned swim stops and a nice meal on board, with great backdrop about the Famagusta area.
You must try the Strawberry Mojitos they make, but don't mention the sweets
(private joke)

Thanks again for another wonderful day on your ship.

See you again soon

See you next time John and the Gang x

Awww Ceheers Mick, always great to see you and Joan out with us again...and again....and again...ect ect.... lol.
I see you had a go at the Mojitos and still managed to walk of the boat in a straight line..... always a pleasure guys... lovely stuff.

John.
P.S. those sweets are for the kids... lol.