US$356
US$278
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

US$281
US$532
US$418
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Nissi49 Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$186
Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)
US$444
US$349
Travelocity
Kaos Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$94
  • Pool
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsswim up roomnespresso machinemain poollack of evening entertainmentvip poolgreek restaurantpool bardon peppegreat food and cocktailsusb portsglass doorthis hotel is absolutely amazinggets extremely busyham and cheese sandwichroom layoutdrinks staffsewing kit
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

fantastic hotel, clean o good looking. cozy little beach with lovely turquoise water. The only downside after 3 days is the all inclusive drinks at the hotel - watery, no liquor in them and unfortunately they are all mixed in too much ice. Stick to wine and good Beer

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Charalambos P, General Manager at Mare Village by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Martinolaolsson,

I would like to thank you o n behalf of Mare Village for taking the time to review our hotel.

I would like to apologise on behalf of the staff for drinks not being to your satisfaction, the department will be informed about this in order to improve.

If you will book again with Mare Village please contact us directly and we will do our utmost to upgrade you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed from the 3rd June until 14th , we arrived late in the evening and was greeted at the reception by the night staff, check in was very quick and efficient, the transfer you to your room via the golf buggies which is always fantastic after a long days traveling.
As it was the dead of night you couldn’t really see much around the grounds on our way to the room and I was a bit anguish of how far away it was from the reception, but my mind was put at rest when we got to our room! It was more of a family apartment .
We had a massive bedroom and two bathrooms with bath and shower two toilets lots of closet space a big massive comfy bed which was so big it could of slept 3 people.
A kettle in the room a stocked fridge full of drinks a Nespresso machine which I never used.
Our daughter slept in the living area which was also huge a comfy.
The tv was as expected very much nothing on , but you tube came in very useful.
My only gripe with this apartment/room was that there was nowhere in the 2 bathrooms to plug in my hair straighteners so I could do my hair, I had to go out and buy a small mirror so I could do my hair.
As for the room the next morning when we woke up we had a sea view and a lovely double balcony but still a trek from the restaurant.
The main restaurant caters for everyone, be prepared to gain weight at this hotel because all the food we ate there was so good! We dined in the Italian twice as it was that good, more a’la cart that actual Italian , I cannot recommend it enough , we also tried the sushi which wasn’t the best but worth a try.
After 10:30 in the evening the taste bar is open if you feel like a snack, and again a lot of choices from pastries to sandwiches and cake and fruit.
The drinks in this hotel are fantastic so much choice and carlsberg on tap , plenty of nice drinks.
We spent most evenings out as the entertainment wasn’t to our taste, the bus stop is right out side the hotel and the buses are really regular and cheap but the fares go up after 9pm!
The taxis are expensive €12 from proteus and napa .
There is plenty to do outside the hotel but you can’t walk it as it’s too far, we hired a car from windmills in protarus which was a god send a much easier way to get around .
We only got this hotel by luck as our original hotel was open yet due a refurb, so I was pleasantly surprised how nice this place is , again my only gripe would be the lack of anything around or near this hotel.
The staff are fantastic always happy and saying hello,
Would I stay again maybe not due to the distance and much need plug in the bathrooms.
Overall a great holiday, lovely food and drink, fantastic room, very very hot.
Love Cyprus ❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mucka6152
Charalambos P, General Manager at Mare Village by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mucka6152,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Mare Village for taking the time to review our hotel.

Regarding your comments about your room being at away from the reception, unfortunately we have rooms which are close to reception and rooms which seem to be far away but they are subject to availability. However we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room even if it was far from the reception area.

Regarding your suggestion for the mirror we take this into consideration.

Thank you for your kind comments they are highly appreciated.

If you do decide to come back to Mare Village please contact us directly and we will do our utmost to upgrade you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just returned after a weeks stay at this fantastic hotel, staff were always smiling and friendly food was spectacular rooms were lovely and were kept clean as were the hotel grounds. We had a swim up room that my husband loved it’s going to be hard to try and top this amazing resort on our next holiday....will have to return. My daughter is going soon think I will sneak in her suitcase.

Room Tip: Swim up room was fantastic
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Charalambos P, General Manager at Mare Village by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Jameslselby,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments they are highly appreciated.

Your kind comments will be passed onto the correct departments.

We would gladly welcome you back here at Mare Village in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

A bit late with this review as new to trip advisor but this hotel deserves a review , what can I say amazing place , amazing staff wonderful food , really enjoyed dressing up to go to the restaurants felt a little over dressed sometimes but I didn’t feel t shirt shorts and flip flops was appropriate . The room amazing the WiFi very good one happy child especially when he fount you tube on the tv .... as for the swim up it made our holiday I am an early riser unlike the rest of the family so I could enjoy the beautiful sunshine read my book and take a dip just amazing don’t hesitate to come this hotel it’s worth every penny .... and the staff made our holiday just went above and beyond To make this a truly unforgettable holiday ...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Charalambos P, General Manager at Mare Village by Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Madmomz40,

We thank you for your kind comments we take all our customers comments seriously.

Mare Village would gladly welcome you back here in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We have just returned after a lovely week at the Mare Village.

Rooms
We had a swim up sea view, room was lovely and modern, comfortable beds, and smart TV's. Only station in English was BBC news, however they all have Youtube loaded on so easy to find something to watch while getting ready or chilling. Our pool was shared by another 8 or so rooms, but was massive and so much more peaceful than the main pool. Sea view rooms also mean you are fairly close to the reception and the hotel facilities.

Restaurant
We ate mainly in the buffet, food was lovely and always found something to eat, also a kids section, serving chicken, chips etc, so expect to see plenty of adults around it! The lady that sits every one was doing a great job to put people where they wanted to be, there is a big outdoor area and also air con inside. Staff where quick to clear tables and take drink orders.
We also ate at the Cypriot al la carte restaurant, again food was lovely, and service was nice a quick, no hanging around waiting for orders to be taken etc.
The Barbeque restaurant was the only let down, this is a set menu which didn't bother us, however there was one lady running this, so was dealing with drink orders, serving food and clearing tables.

Staff
All the staff we came across where lovely, reception helped us when needed, cleaners did a great job in making sure the hotel and rooms where clean.

Bar
Drinks are plentiful, pool bar can get a little busy, but this is the case in most AI hotels we have been to, serve everything from smoothies to cocktails and water. As others have said they make you sign for the meals and drinks, but guess this is so they can manage stock better.

Location
Hotel is a little outside of Ayia Napa, around 15 mins on the bus, and Proteras is the same in the other direction. cost is €1.50 and they run every 15 mins. Not really much else going on around the hotel, but it is located on a nice beach, just bring your swim shoes as it is a little rocky.

This is a lovely resort, and if they keep up the good work we had seen while we stayed here it can easily be one of the best in the area.

Room Tip: swim up sea view rooms are amazing
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Andy1986

Dear Andy1986,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of Mare Village for taking the time to review our hotel.

Regarding your comments on room, we thank you for your comments they are really appreciated. It is nice to know our customers were happy with the accommodation they were given.

Regarding your comments about the restaurants and staff your kind comments have been noted but i was sorry to hear about the disappointment you had with the BBQ restaurant, the department has been informed to work on a solution so this will not happen again.

Your comments about the staff are very generous and the correct departments have been informed of your comments. Our staff do try their very best to make our guest feel welcome here at Mare Village.

At the bar we do tend to get very busy we are trying to come to a solution so guest are not having to wait. Regarding signing slips unfortunately this is a hotel policy and is to control whats going out from our stock but we do thank you for your understanding.

Overall we thank you for your kind comments they are highly appreciated all our guest comments are taken seriously.

Mare Village would gladly welcome you back here in the future.