“Mother's Day Lunch.”

Grey Horses Inn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Second visit and just as pleased as previous time. Lovely roast, plenty of it and I had the smaller portion too. I asked for Apple sauce which didn't arrive but hey ho. Otherwise service good particularly as it was fairly busy. Will definitely go back.
Just wish they'd update the loos...not great.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Booked for a family lunch mid December.
I'd never been before and I wasn't disappointed.
We all had the roast dinner which was beautifully cooked and loads of it too! I had no room for dessert but those that did said how good they were.
Good value, lovely food.
Looking forward to going back.
Just needs a bit of a facelift esp the loos.

1  Thank 11Alicat
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Great pub this, we often call on our way home to Blyth, the pub is totally unspoilt and has a proper tap room unlike most pubs sadly nowadays,
The landlords Chris and Sally are really welcoming the beer is always spot on as is the food, well worth a visit.

1  Thank sookiesnake
Reviewed 17 December 2016

This pub has excellent food, atmosphere and good value for money. Always friendly staff and a good selection of beers

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Attended with a party of friends for a 3-course lunch. I had the turkey Christmas meal, which was lovely, but wished I'd opted for the beef when I saw it. Overall an excellent meal, with starter, sorbet, main course, sweet, mincepie and coffee/tea. The food was plentiful and well cooked. The landlord and staff were cheerful and helpful. Altogether a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. This is our second ladies get-together at the Grey Horses and we will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Dawn C