“Perfect place to stay”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Benson Lodge

Undercover secure parking
Quality complimentary toiletries
Terrific motel alternative
Detached and private
Clean separate bathroom with toilet, basin & shower
Wind down and relax
Bar fridge and local information
Wide range of complimentary breakfast provisions
Fresh milk and cold water for your convenience
Relax in the shady garden
Relax  and kick back ......
Experience the award winning Art Gallery
View 180+ species of birds at the Winton Wetlands
Cycle Friendly with numerous tracks for all riders
Soar high at the Gliding Club of Victoria
Here come the World Championships January 2017
Cosy dining space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Clare H
Victoria, Australia
“Perfect place to stay”
Reviewed 17 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed at Benson Lodge when I was on my university placement last month. Ray was there to greet me soon after I arrived and ensured that I was comfortable and had everything I needed. Benson Lodge is so close to everything in town, and I was amazed at how easy it was to find, having never been to Benalla before. I cannot thank Ray enough for his hospitality before, during and after my stay, I felt as though I was at a home away from home. It was so comfortable, felt really safe and the room was the same as what was advertised! It is the perfect type of accommodation for singles or couples travelling. I will be coming back to stay here if I was around the area again. Thanks for a wonderful stay and Benson Lodge Ray!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!! It was so comfortable and enjoyable.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
23 Jun 2015
Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay.
TheCRAWSo...
Melbourne, Australia
“A comfortable and warm home for a winter escapre”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This property is very comfortable and well set up. Great host who looked after all our needs and gave us advise on what to do in the area. He even texted with a weather update the next morning and a new suggestion of what to do - walk in the Warby ranges - which we did.

Breakfast was great with plenty of options.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
23 Jun 2015
It was a pleasure to host you. We love to assist our guests to maximise their stay in our district.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing