Open today: 17:00 - 02:00
Review Highlights
Awesome

There’s no better place to have a nice night out in Las Terrenas. Good music, reasonable prices and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Mobile05112371261
via mobile
Great ambiance for a few cocktails

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Paradise Island
2 Reviews
from US$83,00
More Info
All reviews frozen mojito great drinks pueblo de los pescadores mosquitoes las
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly cozy spot. A great list of spirits to be had while enjoying the breeze coming through the open air design of this lounge/bar/nightlife spot. Three of us had a few rounds , enjoyed the art work hanging on the walls. Not sure if they are up for sale. I’d go back to chill at this spot over n over again

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very popular place on a Saturday. Mix of locals and tourists. Good drinks, good vibe and good music.
Definitely the “ Go To” place to start the festivities after dinner. Place picks up quickly with peak hour around midnight.
Crowd eventually crosses the street to finish the night.
I enjoyed my time at this cool beach bar.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I used to be an all season client.
i'm resident in Las Terrenas Dom Rep since 2003 and i used to go in the older Mosquito location too, but something weird happened to me.
I was there with some friends of mine and we were drinking and having fun since 11pm,around 1 am i went to pick up something in my car that was parked in their parking lot and when i tried to get back at the bar were i had an open tab,girlfriend and friends waiting for me : I WAS REJECTED from the bouncer and i was said that i had to wait to get in again even if i was already there even if i had to pay....(actually he said that he does't give a f...k if i was already in or if i had to pay drink).
I work in nightlife industries since early '90s and it never happened to be treated this way.
After that i decided to call the manager/owner in charge to discuss the matter and ask explanation and the bouncer try to get into a fight with me and his friend bouncer get me into a wrestling choke position.
Owner was there walking me towards him before all this crazy things happened but it seems she has no clue in how to control his staff and i believe that there is no training in how treat people especially if they are spending money in their business.
Worst night ever......

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The drinks were great with a wide range of cocktails. The bar staff were friendly and fun. The bar had an inside outside vibe going on and I really liked the look. The prices were reasonable. And if you want to take the party on elsewhere, it's in a good central location, with the late night clubs a short walk away. A great bar to start at. Make sure you visit.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Meral T
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The lovely little mosquito art bar was right across from House we rented in Blanco’s Del Atlantico and was definitely the place to be! They have free paddle boards that you can use, a volleyball court and a tightrope to practice your skills on (probably not after a few mojitos). We would hang out here most afternoons on our trip in the comfortable lounge chairs watching the crystal clear waves crash against the beach. Our kids loved all the extras and mom and dad loved the cocktails!

Date of experience: December 2017