“Tour of Panama City”

Laurel, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Tour of Panama City”
Reviewed 6 April 2015

We had a wonderful time in Panama City with Manuel of Leading Adventures. he was so helpful with taking us around to the Locks, markets, Biodiversity Museum, and Restaurants. We were very happy with prices and the service from Leading Adventures and would definitely use them again when in Panama.

Visited April 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

ottawa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Canal- Panama City tour”
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Trip was awesome! Alex went beyond the call of duty to make sure the trip was enjoyable and pleasant. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2015
1 Thank habsman61
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do this!!!”
Reviewed 1 February 2015

To all the backpackers, surfers and wannabe's out there!! If you are in panama and like to surf or especially want to learn how to surf.
That's the thing u wanna do!
They provide transport (all over panama) to the pacific and the carribean coast and food. Always try to find the perfect weather and the perfect spot. And they are really goodcin it. They have a lot of knowledge about the spot, the waves and the intire area around. I'm travelling for 10 month through central- and south america but the trip with Leading Adventures was denenitly my highlight!!! Honestly....DO THIS!

Visited January 2015
2 Thank Frank F
Aylmer, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best way to Tour Panama”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We met up with Anton and Aliesha (hope I spelt your names proper) on the beach the second day of our vacation. We were a bit cautious about booking any tours on the beach right away so I asked if they could contact us the next day and agreed on 8:00am. Aliesha called right on time and we booked the Anton Valley Tour with them and Manuel. They were all great without them it would have been very difficult to see and do all the things we did. After the tour was over my daughter looked at me a said "I was hoping we could have a day like that together."

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Philip H
Bogota, Colombia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An great experience!”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Our tour was with Manuel, one of the nice people working for leading adventures, if is not the best. We did the Panama City tour with my mom and my little child. We went to the Panama Canal and to the Old Town and Manuel showed us around and told us a lot about all the places by we pass. At The Panama Canal we were a lot of time and we could see the huge boats passing through it my Mom and me were really amazed by the majesty of The Canal. After that we went to the Old Town, where we made a wonderful walking tour looking at colonial architecture and monuments. The way we did the Tour was excellent because it was personalized, the price was good and, of course, we had a great guide: Manuel. I highly recommend doing a tour with Leading Adventures!

Visited November 2013