“Great food, friendly restaurant”

Paasha Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 213 Restaurants in Nelson
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great food with really nice falafel. Super friendly. Very clean and fresh restaurant. Home made Halep sauce is great.

Recommended

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

A welcoming and warm experience as soon as I entered the door.

Easily the widest selection of dishes I've ever seen at a Turkish restaurant. I just had to try the inviting lamb shishkebab.

I ordered the large and it's generous size and taste did not disappoint!

The lamb was mildly charred as advertised and came with a good selection of salads and sauces.

The service was exceptional too. I can't wait to come back and try so many other dishes!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

DJ hosted us for my birthday. He allowed us to have a boy sit down dinner. He and his staff are legendary. The food is fantastic too!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Had yet another top Turkish meal there. The lamb doner is great (and very good value) and my wife loved the mezze platter, the staff are friendly - easy to see why its my go to for a good feed in Nelson.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Paasha is the best food in Nelson, served with a lot of love and smiles by the owners. I felt at home. Could eat there everyday!!