US$200
US$43
US$25
Agoda.com
Average 3/5
OYO 1006 Hotel Red Fort(Kookas)(Great Value!)
US$28
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
Reviews (1 283)
1 292 results
All reviewsgold loungerose petalshuge bathtublibrary baramazing hotelroyal experiencerooms are bigcakelike royaltydestination weddingmemorable staymain cityamber fortspecial thanksmodern amenitiesf bspecial mention
FilterAll languages
77 - 82 of 1 292 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel would get five stars without a doubt for its beauty, facilities and some of its staff. We stayed in a Gold room with lounge access and the staff there was so warm and welcoming and friendly to our children (hats off to Amit for being so attentive to us and helping out with our sons). The room and bathroom were nice, too. Breakfast was served in a stunning setting and was amazing.
Cons: the wedding guests at the hotel were incredibly loud and inconsiderate and the hotel was reluctant to ask them to end their after parties where people were going from room to room and playing music until at least 3 or 4 in the morning. We had to be moved the next day, but the hotel made us wait around for a room to be available and wr had to pack and unpack again just fourteen hours after checking in and eighteen hours before checking out. Too much time went into waiting for the room change. I get that they (and we) want weddings to be happy occasions, but there has to be a limit to how much you impose on your other guests. We were exhausted all day and got off to a very late start to our sightseeing day.
The bikes they advertised on their website were all broken and we couldn’t use them. The entertainment they also offer every evening is uninspired, repetitive and rote. Rajasthani dance is so beautiful, but this performance is repeated every 5-6 minutes.
Overall, lots of pros but the hotel needs to decide what it wants to be. I would not stay again given their focus on destination weddings.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

To begin with the reception was very grand...Rooms are big enough and clean. The bathroom was huge and royal with a lavish and huge bathtub... we were invited for wedding. Spent 2 nights, it was outstanding.
the quality of food is good too. The only point is that location is a bit far from Jaipur city but did not mind that at all as Fairmont given the other comforts.
as I do regular gym training, it was an absolute delight to find not just well quipped gym but a multi-talented gym trainer Mr. Vinod Kumar. He not only helped me with the regular muscle training and cardio but in spa also he simply a great in charge of gym & spa who takes care of every guests perfectly on same time. Spa was something outstanding, which my husband has never experienced it anywhere else. Spa therapist was well great at her work. They have lots of Amenities as well. Overall a great experience and would highly recommend Fairmont to fellow travelers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GMJai, General Manager at Fairmont Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

As Fairmont Jaipur steps into the sixth year, it gives me immense pleasure to have been regarded with benefactors like you who are impassioned supporters of the brand.
Your kind articulations of appreciation have been passed on to Vinod and the Spa team as they unite with me in expressing gratitude for the same.
Being the flagship leader of the Fairmont brand in India each colleague of our team seek to offer our guests an experience that resonates the brand promise of one of the finest luxury hospitality stalwarts.
We look forward to welcoming you back at a not so distant future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Located on the outskirts of Jaipur adjacent to Le Meridian on Delhi-Jaipur highway in a close proximity to Amer Fort.

Special thanks to Room Division team headed by Naveen - Front Office Manager & Executive Housekeeper (I don’t remember the name) and their teams for creating a memorable experience which shall last for a lifetime.

Kudos to Kanika for making all the arrangements for the stay and her team including Kajal for executing a perfect blend of all aspects of hospitality.

Spa & Pool team members are very helpful and courteous.

Swimming pool was not operational for couple of days due to corporate events on pool side but we managed to spend sometime at poolside on the day of our departure. There are still other things like Spa, kids play area, Puppet show, Folk music, Clay pottery etc. which shall keep you engaged.

My family thoroughly had a great time. Love to recommend and return soon.

Suggestion for the first time visitors - Use the navigation to locate the hotel as there are no signages on the highway on either side ie Jaipur / Delhi

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest

My entire team is much grateful to you for your humbling support of Fairmont Jaipur. We genuinely are in your obligation for offering your insights to other perceiving voyagers.
Being an hotelier no reward is more noteworthy than that of a satisfied guest.
The core vision of a hotel is realized not by the architecture but the extra-ordinary associates who are ready to walk the additional mile for our guests.
That the Front Office team, one of the ever gleaming jewels of the Fairmont family, could create such memorable moments for you, is a matter of utmost pride for myself.
Your kind words of appreciation have been duly shared with Kanika, Nahid, Kajal and Naveen as they join me in expressing their utmost gratitude for the same.
Do visit us again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Fairmont staff was very warm and friendly. They take care of all the needs and preferences. Especially NAHID was very helpful with our needs.
The property is well maintained.
The rooms are clean.

Had a very good time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

It is our unfaltering endeavor to give our guests the greatest measures of solace and to make their stay really magnificent. Reviews as yours fabricate our motivation to fulfill the expectations that guests have of us.
Your kind expressions of thankfulness have been passed on to Nahid as she goes along with me in offering her genuine thanks for the same.
As is for the most part expressed, the core vision of a hotel is shaped by none other than the colleagues and same is simply the case for Fairmont Jaipur. As a representative of the Fairmont brand promise I would want to take pride in the fact that my team could delight you and influence the stay to make it considerably exceptional for you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I needed a break from my day to day life and a friend suggested this property. I was so keen to go out that I agreed without looking at the photos of the property and my first sight of the property was a delight. It looks like a palace and a fort. The food is great, the ambience is pretty and the staff is very helpful. The food at Zoya was delicious and I had a great time by the pool. Great experience!!
I completely recommend everyone to visit and experience for your own self. It will surely be a pleasant stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

I want to start by a heartfelt note of thanks for your appreciation of the varied services we have to offer.
The 245– room structure that Fairmont Jaipur calls home is a standout amongst the most impeccably outlined modern living palace hotels. Fairmont Jaipur has, in the course of recent years, played host to endless extravagant voyagers like yourself, etching a special place in the guest's memory each time they visit.
The brand promise of Turning Moments into Memories is constantly delivered by the Fairmont Jaipur team who are more than ready at every instance to walk the extra mile for their guest.
Hoping to welcome you back in the not so distant future!