US$209
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$111
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$142
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$62
Fairmont Jaipur(Kookas)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinfinity poolliving roomoutdoor showerlocal schoolgarden villadinner menueach eveningcomplete privacymain poolminute driveheaven on earththe hustle and bustlepersonalized servicehis teampersonal poolindian foodlarge bathroom
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Dear Akhil, Mr. Anand,
We are back at work after spending two nights and days experiencing the eternal bliss that your lovely resort had to offer. The experience for the whole family including ‘Bella’ was truly mesmerizing. You would have heard this from many a travellers many a times – but I shall still say this at the sake of sounding repetitive – Tree of Life Resort and Spa; Jaipur is really a gem of a property that’s nurtured by wonderful leaders and run by sweet and capable associates who go way out of their comfort zone to make guests feel happier and content. Yuvraj and Anil to name a few – a few names I don’t remember but the gent who served us breakfast and dinner was also superb.
Thanks a lot for making the exception for us – and I for one am sold.

Warm Regards,
Siddhartha Natu

Room Tip: the villas on offer are simply superb
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
treeofliferesorts, Group Head at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Siddhartha,

Thank you very much for taking the time out to share your experience with a wider audience.

Glad to know that you were well looked after in Jaipur. At the Tree of Life, four legged guests are as welcome as two legged ones and are taken care of in equal measure! Thank you for recognising Yuvraj and Anil's hard work - I am sure they will be delighted to read this review.

Look forward to having you visit one of our other locations sometime in the near future (along with Bella!)

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 nights in this hotel in 25 & 26 of Mar 2018

This is one of the best hotels i used ever

I reached to the hotel at night and the road was really a bit scary for my kid's especially after you finish the main road and the last 200 or 300 metres in the sand ..

Frankly speaking i decided to spend only one night and the 2nd night to be shifted for another hotel near by the city

Next day morning when i saw the place and where we are i totally changed my mind to change the hotel and if i have more time definitely i will stay more nights in this hotel because of :
- The area of the hotel like a Piece of paradise on the earth

- The food was perfect delicious fresh and a good varieties

- The staff and the team so friendly and kind and unfortunately i can't remember the name of the whole team but i remmber Mr. Vicaus - Mr. Anil they were so nice and professionals and very friendly actually the whole team is same and i can not say any thing bad about there services

- The hotels services over all are perfect and fast and magnificent and really you feel that you are in 7 stars hotel not 5

- The Villas design is really different and unique and it gaves the privacy that u are looking for

Notes:
- More lights to be added to the hotel road specially the last stage near to the hotel entrance

- More lights to be added at reception area because it very dark and i have to switched on my mobile torch if i am arriving at night and more light to be added on the security gate at the main entrance

- The hotel sign board on the road should be bigger and more clear and more bright

- More security procedures to be added on the main gate and between the villas and inside the resort

- The water in the swimming pool should be heated in some season's

- The swimming pool water cycle system should be working all the time

Thanks and Regards

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest.

Yes, arriving late at night is not the most ideal situation and if you haven't visited us before, the location may seem a bit disconnected but this is really the beauty of the place. I am glad that you changed your mind to shift hotels in the morning. I am sure the team will be delighted to read your detailed review.

I have made a note of all of your suggestions.

We intentionally keep the lights outside the resort dim during the evening as we do not expect guests during this time. However, there is a provision to increase the intensity of lights here as and when required. The private pools will all be heated for this coming winter. I will look into how we can brighten up and the sign boards and make them more visible. The swimming pool filter if ket on all the time will eventually burn out very fast - we therefore run this for about 5-6 hours a day which is sufficient to keep the pool absolutely clean. We have two guards stationed at each gate and one patrolling the boundary walls at night. The area around the resort is absolutely secure. Please feel free to write to me at akhil@treeofliferesorts.com if there are any specifics that you felt were lacking in terms of security measures.

Look forward to have you visit one of our other locations as well in the near future.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We spent a fantastic time in this resort, in a garden full of trees and flowers, among the birds. Located 15 km only from Jaipur, the calm and nature is all around. The kindneww and professionalism of the staff is a very high quality such as the food. A place to recommand to all nature and confort lovers

Room Tip: There are only 13 villas, each with its private garden and some with private swimming pool and outside shower and relaxation beds
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
treeofliferesorts, Group Head at Tree of Life Resort & Spa Jaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Pleasure to read this review. Yes, the idea of choosing this location was to be in calm and serene
surroundings but still not too far away from all the sights and sounds of Jaipur. I am glad that you
were able to appreciate this fully.

Look forward to having you with us again sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I stayed at Tree of Life Jaipur for 5 nights 6 days & I must say that that they were one of the most peaceful days of my life. The moment you enter into Kukas, you are completely isolated from the chaos & the pollution of the city. You have to surrender yourself completely to mother nature. The approach road towards the property winds through small rural patches of Rajasthan. The moment you reach Tree of Life it is so peaceful and surrounded by beautiful plantations around. We were well greeted by the reception staff of the property & though we arrived early before the check-in time they arranged for a breakfast & a temporary room where we could settle down & freshen up after our long journey. I was staying in Luxury pool & spa villa, which was so grand & well spaced out. Each and every thing was well placed & tidy. I would recommend people to stay in this particular villa only if they want to enjoy luxury. The staff of this property is so helpful, courteous & well mannered, they were prompt & co-operative with our requirements. The most important part that we all expect from such resorts is the food and at Tree of Life you are sure to pile up a few extra pounds to your weight after you leave that property. Right from the breakfast to dinner, the spread of their food is so lavish & mouth watering (MY ONLY SUGGESTION IS TO HAVE MORE FOOD OPTIONS FOR JAIN CUSTOMERS). The best part of the food is that every fruit & vegetable is home grown at their organic farming grounds & those are freshly chopped and cooked for the guest which is a very rare thing to see.

To sum it up, I would definitely visit a zillion times to this property if I get a chance AND PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL IT'S BEAUTY BY COMMERCIALIZING IT. Retain it's beauty the way it is.

Room Tip: Luxury pool & spa villa
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

To say that the days you spent with us in Jaipur were ‘one of the most peaceful in my life’ is quite a statement! Thank you very much for this.

I am glad that we were able to deliver exactly the sort of experience that you were looking for and am happy that the team were attentive and helpful.

As you would have experienced, our Executive Chef visits your Villa every evening with a personalised 4 course menu for you. The idea behind this is to have an interaction between the guest and the Chef so that he can offer any other options which are not on the menu as well. This is the reason why we keep our a la carte menus brief.

Rest assured that the Tree of Life will never go the commercial route and we will continue to remain that hidden gem available to only those who truly yearn for the experience we offer.

Please do visit us in Varanasi sometime in the future as well. I have a feeling you will enjoy that equally (if not more!).

Look forward to having you with us again sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We have stayed at this resort a few times now & we have been delighted by the property, the service & the staff each & every time! One of the best places for a peaceful retreat near Jaipur, it is the perfect place for a weekend getaway. Not just the ambience, but the service was icing on the cake. I'd specially like to mention Mr. Anil Yadav here who provided exceptional service.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Surana,

Good to know that you have visited us in the past as well! I am glad to read that we are able to keep you coming back for more!

Thank you very much for your kinds words. Although I’m sure Jaipur would never become boring for you, please do take the time out to visit one of our other properties as well for a different experience!