“Always a great place to stay”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Indoor heated pool at Tuscany looking out on to Tuscan courtyard, and next to the small gym
St Kilda Serviced Apartment Courtyard from bedroom
St Kilda Serviced Apartment Courtyard from in front of the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BernardP1...
Bangkok, Thailand
“Always a great place to stay”
Reviewed 16 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I have been a returning guest here for some time and always find this place like my second home. The location is ideal with transport, secure parking included which is a great feature as well. The apartment itself is in excellant condition, well appointed, everything you need for a stay of any duration.
I'll always reurn again. The value for money is unbeatable.

1 Mar 2018
Wow, thanks for the great review Bernard. I guess we can have no greater compliment than for our guests to keep returning. It is the first apartment I bought when I started this business 13 years ago, and I loved it and the location so much, that I knew I could easily live there if I decided to. I'm just so pleased that you love it so much. Don't forget that we have 24 other properties around inner Melbourne now, so there is plenty of variety to choose from these days.
StayCentral Corporate Apartments
Jason L
“Even Better the 2nd Time!”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This is our second visit to Tuscany. We couldn’t wait to return as our first stay had been perfect.
Since last time we found the decor had been upgraded and updated with well chosen art, lamps and greenery in the living areas, making the apartment feel much more a quality home away from home experience.
Set overlooking an enormous, quiet, Tuscan courtyard, this apartment really feels like a relaxing escape in the midst of vibrant Fitzroy St. With cafes, bars, shopping, trams all at your doorstep, you’d be hard pressed to find a more convenient and comfortable place to stay. The large screen smart TV with all the streaming services is a big bonus to come home to also.
This is most definitely our favourite place to stay in Melbourne. Highly recommended.

22 Oct 2017
Thanks for this review Jason. Yes, we did a full refurbishment recently, which changed the look and feel of the apartment entirely. It is now very modern and comfortable, and the big TV, Netflix and unlimited Wi-Fi all go hand in hand. Some things like the very quiet retreat and brilliant location next to everything have not changed.
It appears that our reviews from this year reflect that, and we look forward to seeing you here again.
Chris McDonald
StayCentral long-stay apartments
BernardP1...
Bangkok, Thailand
“A great place to stay”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I've been a returning customer here and have always found the location perfect, with transport, restaurants and free parking is included, which is a great addition.
The apartment itself is in great condition, clean, tidy, homely and the management team is always friendly and very professional.
I' ll always try to make this my first place I stay in when doing busi ess of visiting Melbourne.
I would highly recommend.
Thank you very much!

31 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Tuscany. It is a great compliment that you keep returning to stay at our apartments, and we appreciate that you enjoy them so much.
All of our apartments indeed be described as you have here, so it is nice to see these comments coming directly from you as our guest.
We look forward to seeing which apartment you choose on your next stay; and we have more to choose from now, than when you first stayed with us.
StayCentral (long and short-stay) Melbourne Apartments
Bruce M
Melbourne, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Definitely will be back , the location was brilliant , we took our bikes with us , with Albert Park being so close it was great , St Kilda beach so close , restaurant's unbelievable so close , public transport straight out the front of the apartment , hardly used our car but convenient to have our own parking under cover and secure at the apartment . Apartment was clean, very comfortable, great layout , need to see Melbourne !!!! this is it , could not believe how quite it was at night for a location in Melbourne , definitely will be back .!!!

Your age range 35-49
16 Jul 2017
This apartment has recently had a complete make-over, with nearly everything new again. I'm so glad the apartment and the location worked for you. It has always been popular because of it's central location close to restaurants, cafes and shops, but also only minutes from the city by light rail, yet is always so quiet; protected from the street noise by the front of the complex, and having such a spacious, ornate courtyard as its central theme.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.Perhaps you will try one of our many other locations around central Melbourne? They are all unique and offer many different Melbourne aspects.
StayCentral (long-stay apartments) Melbourne
D4902NPda...
Melbourne, Australia
“loving st kilda”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

great location, with easy access to the city and lots to do in the area. Very cool condo with great ambience

5 Apr 2017
I have to agree that ambiance is a good word for this apartment. I've never used it for Tuscany but you are right. The combination of quietness, Tuscan setting and open space works really well. I'm just glad that you really enjoyed both the location and the apartment; because that Is our aim when we choose our properties for our guests to enjoy.
Chris.
StayCentral Corporate Apartments
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing