“Beautiful apartment, leafy outlook in a central...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kede L
“Beautiful apartment, leafy outlook in a central location”
Reviewed 21 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This is a wonderful pet-friendly apartment that overlooks the leafy, quiet end of Acland Street. It’s ideally located just steps to the tram, beach, cafes and restaurants, shops and supermarkets. The building management are very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

Your age range 35-49
23 Jan 2018
Thanks Kede, for taking the time to do this review. It is one of our newest properties in StayCentral, and it's nice to know that you are enjoying it so much. I'm glad that you like the leafy aspect, that it is so quiet, and it is so close to all the essential that you mentioned. We are more than happy to respond to any issues you may have of course. All we strive for is for our guests to really enjoy your stay with us. I know you may be stay with us for a while, but if you wish to refer any of your friends or colleagues to us, please remember that we have more than 20 apartments in different locations that they can choose from; just for a bit of variety? I look forward to assisting you with your next stay.
Regards,
Chris McDonald,
StayCentral Corporate Apartments
Adam P
Darwin, Australia
“Beautifully furnished, amazing location and a terrific outlook over a quiet part of Acland St in the heart of St Kilda”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Hard to beat, this well-appointed apartment had a brilliant elevated and leafy outlook over Acland Street. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the apartment had all new contemporary furniture, appliances bedding etc. Absolutely beautiful! St Kilda can be busy in parts, which is half the attraction of the area, however the great thing about this apartment is that it’s in a quiet part, but literally minutes to everything - Fitzroy Streets bars and restaurants, the beach, Luna Park and Acland Streets restaurants and shops. If I could live in this apartment I would! Another feature I loved were the large French doors to the balcony overlooking Acland Street and the heritage listed streetscape. A wonderful place to spend the afternoon with a glass of wine and nibbles and watch the world pass by. Service from the team at Stay Central was also hard to fault. I can’t highly recommend enough!! I’ve stayed in quite a few places in St Kilda and this would have to be my favourite. P.S It’s heated, air-conditioned and includes a PlayStation, games and free Wi-Fi!

Your age range 35-49
2 Dec 2017
Like our other Catani apartments in the same building, it is a favourite of mine. We have spent several long weekends in this location, and we always enjoy how relaxing it is, with so many things nearby. Catani 4 is one of our newest apartments, so it is nice to see that you loved the apartment and the location so much. I suspect we will see you again.
Cheers, Chris McDonald, StayCentral long stay apartments
Jasmine C
“Perfect Pet Friendly Beach home away from home”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I'm sad to say goodbye to this amazing apartment. after four weeks of calling this place home while finding a permanent place to live after relocating from Brisbane saying goodbye to this perfectly decorated cosy home is definitely hard.
The apartment itself is setup with everything you could ever need. Its close to everything st kilda has to offer and yet still a tranquil escape from the constant buzz of the suburb. Everything is within walking distance. The beach, parks, and more than enough choice in cafes and restaurants.

Stay Central Management and the cleaners are amazing and ever accommodating. Being able to have my dog with me during the relocation process has been incredible. I couldn't recommend an apartment higher even if i tried. Will definitely be passing the details onto friends and family who come to visit.

24 Oct 2017
Thank you Jasmine for putting such thought into your review. This apartment is new to the StayCentral group, so it's nice to know that we got it right. We have been in this location for many years with Catani 1 and 2, so we know that part of it is excellent, but it's great to know that the apartment itself ticks all the boxes for a longer stay. As you have now stayed in Catani 3 and 4 over the last few months, I'm pleased that they were both suited to you and your little dog.
I look forward to assisting you or your friends in future, and the cleaners and our staff will try and be as helpful as we were on both your stays in the two apartments.
Regards, Chris McDonald, StayCentral Long-term apartments, Melbourne.
SalandBee...
Brisbane, Australia
“Exceptionally comfortable pet friendly apartment in fantastic location”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Really attractively furnished pet friendly apartment, equipped with all "mod-cons" situated in a leafy "lifestyle" section of St Kilda. This really comfortable property is in quiet building with friendly occupants. Fantastic array of shops, supermarkets, patisseries & cafes all with walking distance.
Tram is just a short stroll away and near to the beach. This is a great position with parks also near by and Luna Park just down the road,

I really found this property like a home away from home and I'm looking forward to returning soon

21 Sep 2017
Thank you taking the time to send us your feedback. I have always loved StayCentral on Acland because of both the individual apartments AND the location, but now we have three apartments there to choose from, and Catani 3 is one of the new ones. We have a large variety of apartments and locations now, and these ones near the beach, shops, cafes and the trams are always popular. I have stayed there several times.
I am pleased that we were able to look after you for so long whilst your husband recovered from his injuries. I hope he is recovering well at home now.
I look forward to assisting you next time; perhaps in one of our other new apartments that are coming on line right now? Hopefully both of you will be able to stay!
Regards,
Chris McDonald,
StayCentral long-stay apartments
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;