Reviews (1 892)
1 892 results
All reviews converted hospital launceston general hospital modern hotel room service king room free wifi small kitchenette fresh air business trip hotel restaurant city centre comfortable bed reception staff great room convenient location an easy walk great place to stay
103 - 108 of 1 892 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Attentive friendly and helpful staff that weren't intrusive. Great service, clean room, modern facilities, everything I needed was there. Perfectly located across road from LGH. Off street parking a bonus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel_Manager287, General Manager at Mantra Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear mikelpikel67

Thank you for your review of our hotel and I am glad to see we have met all your expectations. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great hotel. I stay here regularly and find it to be fantastic. Clean and spacious and I always sleep well here.
Restaurant has quality food and top service. I am never disappointed. Close to some nice cafe's and pub.

Dear 203damienc

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to read we are your choice of accommodation while you stay in Launceston. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had conjoined rooms for a family of four. Very comfortable and staff were very accommodating. Check in and check out were very fast and efficient. Staff were very helpful.
Rooms are spacious and clean.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear sarahpidgeon

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to read that our Reception staff were able to assist you and you were happy with your accommodation. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I have stayed here before and have found it to be good and friendly hotel. The place is very clean, the rooms are nice a spacious and also very clean. Nice big en suites. Very comfortable beds. I would recommend this hotel as a good place to stay here in Launceston

Room Tip: Become a Mantra club member you get free internet with the membership

Dear Paul R

Thank you for writing such a positive review and your recommendation. I am pleased we are your choice of stay in Launceston. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Great place to stay, great location and very friendly and helpful staff, I stay here every time I visit Launceston, which makes the trip enjoyable, I would highly recommend this place either for business or pleasure.

Dear shester1983

Great review! Thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.