Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews close to shops apartments are clean first floor great location main bedroom car park latch unit balcony amenities wifi wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed at these apartments to attend a family wedding. These serviced apartments are well situated close to shops and the beach. They are well maintained and the staff friendly and address any issues quickly and with good grace. We had a 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment was well serviced and all essential facilities in the kitchen were provided.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
wollongongapartments, Supervisor at Wollongong Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2019

Thank you Sarah for taking the time to post your comments. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will visit again should you be in Wollongong sometime in the future.
Thank you again for your feedback, much appreciated.

Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

Good Value with all the required amenities. I would stay here again. An air-conditioner in the main bedroom would be a welcome addition in the warmer months. Restaurants, bars and shops are in easy walking distance. On-site parking is available. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
wollongongapartments, Supervisor at Wollongong Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It is always nice to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay.
We look forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2019

I had to book a two day stay here at the last minute. I found the apartment to be really spacious, the kitchen well equipped (although the plates were in an awkward place that I almost couldn't reach). The bed was comfortable and the bathroom a good size. Although the furnishings are not super modern, I felt that this would be a place you could stay in for a while and be fairly happy. After two days I discovered that the balcony door had been unlocked the whole time, so it might pay to check on arrival. Cleaning was generally very good (my dishwasher was unpacked for me!). The hotel is very close to an apartment block which could get noisy I imagine, but because it was cold while I was there, no one was on the balconies at night. I found the log in process for the wifi really frustrating.

My one reservation is that there is a call-out charge if you contact the management out of hours - $100 for a visit or $50 for a call. This seems odd if you have to call because there is a problem with the apartment. I'm not sure how they work that, but it might discourage people calling for genuine problems.

I would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank JoannaM990
wollongongapartments, Manager at Wollongong Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2019

Good morning Joanna,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It is always helpful to get guest's feedback, both positive and negative. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and hope you will revisit us again should you be in the Wollongong area sometime in the future.
With reference to the after hours call out charge - this would only be charged in the case of unnecessary after hours communication and is designed to discourage guests calling at all hours of the night and early morning for trivial matters i.e. requiring a new tea towel at 3a.m. which was happening frequently. Any genuine requests are addressed and dealt with free of charge.
Thank you again for your feedback, as I say, it is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 20 May 2019

Stayed here with a group of 8 golfers in 4 x 2BR apartments. Susan, the Manager, was excellent to deal with in arranging booking and adjusting as numbers changed - very friendly and efficient.
Apartments are a good size, very comfortable and clean. While they may be a little dated in style they have been refreshed and in great condition. I'd be happy to stay here anytime.
Good security and away from the noisier parts of Wollongong but easy walking distance to everything.
Great value for money compared to other apartments in Wollongong.

Room tip: If you want a very quiet room ask for one at the rear of the building
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2019

I booked two apartments here for a recent family wedding. I needed to ensure that a my elderly parents would be able to negotiate the apartment, bathroom etc. Susan, the lady on the phone assisted me greatly. She pointed out that while the shower was not over the bath there was a very small hob (that was fine). She arranged for a shower chair for my mother and even investigated a more suburban hairdresser and nail salon where I could take mum and easily park. The apartments were very spacious, clean, well appointed and very well located. The only downside was that the apartments were a little noisy on the Friday night but I think some of that came from a nearby apartment block and not in-house.

Date of stay: March 2019