Reviews (2 356)
2 356 results
All reviews seafood buffet lobby bar windjammers restaurant across the road ocean view balcony room hotel restaurant standard room cafes and restaurants an upgrade bottle of wine fantastic location parking carl accor refurbishment cockatoos
151 - 156 of 2 356 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The hotel never fails to please, had a great stay with extremely comfortable beds and pillows. Breakfast had everything you needed including a juicer. The view from the restaurant is amazing. Thanks for a great stay

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NovotelWollongong, Manager at Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear plaitmyhair,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for your continued patronage. It is wonderful to hear that you always feel looked after when you stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

No problems checking in. Amazingly comfortable bed and pillows - would love them at home. Lovely staff and extremely helpful. Highly recommend the chicken burger for in-room dining. The location of the hotel is fabulous - right on the beach.

Dear susiebyo,

Thank you for telling us about your recent stay. I am so pleased that our hotel suited your needs for your work trip and you were able to enjoy a restful night. You are able to have one of our amazing beds all to yourself!! We have actually started selling them due to the number of guests that enquire about purchasing one.

We appreciate your feedback about our staff and we hope you choose to return to Novotel Wollongong for a future stay.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Don't book this place ,customer service none existent,
You pay for everything,wifi,parking,gym,spa ,bar not open
Booked for my husbands bday,given the worst room,air conditioner not working,asked for a balcony room immediately told they were booked out?really ! Mid week ! So many rooms obviously not used
Do yourself a favor,DoNot book this place if it's for an important event
To see my husband clearly upset when I tried to make it special,was so upsetting,and Novotel staff so not caring made it so much worse

Stayed: June 2018
NovotelWollongong, Manager at Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Michelle K,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. Your feedback regarding our staff is surprising, we pride ourselves on the level of customer service our team are known for and it is disappointing that this was not your experience.

I am sorry to hear that there were some issues with the air conditioning in your room and that a balcony room was not available. I have checked your reservation in our system and the hotel was at 100% occupancy the night of your stay due to several in-house conference groups. We are a popular destination for corporate retreats, conferences and events which often take place mid-week and can result in the hotel being at full capacity. From what I can see there was no indication of it being your husband's birthday in your reservation, had we known we would have put something in the room for his arrival. I apologise if this was mentioned by yourself to our staff and was an oversight on our behalf. We always try to make those special occasions that little bit more special and I am truly sorry that this did not occur for your husband.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The team here are fantastic..always friendly and helpful. The lovely gentleman at reception even gave me some teddy bears to take home to my daughter (I was on a business trip and simply mentioned her).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
NovotelWollongong, Manager at Novotel Wollongong Northbeach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear jakyle5,

Thank you for your review and your continued patronage. It is a pleasure to know that our staff always take care of you while at the hotel, we look forward to your next Novotel Wollongong stay.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Rooms clean and well maintained, staff friendly and professional, choice of restaurants and bar , located directly opposite North Beach . Room 824 had a lovely view without paying for ocean view, guest laundry available

Room Tip: 824 lovely view without paying for ocean view and 635 lovely room
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear pamela9876,

Thank you for telling us about your recent stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your room and made use of the hotel facilities. We appreciate your feedback about our staff and hope we can provide the same level of service for a future stay.