“Great place excellent service”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
12 Bedrooms, 11 Bathrooms, Sleeps 40
Pokolbin, Cessnock, Greater Newcastle, New South Wales

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 224 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Any
neekon
Sydney, Australia
“Great place excellent service”
Reviewed 21 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Enjoyed a fantastic weekend at Willow Tree Estate, the room was excellent and very spacious with a great outlook. The staff were also amazing going that extra mile (including giving my wife and I a ride to our car after an evening out) to ensure we had a great stay.

Will be back on our next visit to the hunter.

GK58
Australia
“Highly Recommend Was Quite and Relaxing”
Reviewed 24 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Excellent accommodation. Lovely and quite and not too far out of the way. Resturant and Brewery just up the road. Great breakfast. Raylee our host was more than willing to help with any bookings that we required. Thanks for making our stay so relaxing.
Thanks
Kerrie and Geoff

BennyA_86
Sydney
“Quante, friendly and most of all you feel at home!”
Reviewed 6 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

My partner and i stayed for 3 nights over new years and was the amazing getaway that we desired. It had beautiful sorrounding gardens and views. We definately plan on going back again very soon.
The hospitality was very welcoming and feel like you have made new friends after you have left.
Highly recommended!

Greatgeta...
Sydney
“Very friendly service, beautiful place - great for a quiet getaway.”
Reviewed 31 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

My hubby and I stayed here for a short honeymoon and it was exactly what we wanted. Great for a quiet stay, to sit by the pool, have a drink while looking out for kangaroos and not too far away that it's a pain to go out for dinner. The owners were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The Summerhouse is perfect!!

Brett S
Sydney
“A piece of Paradise....”
Reviewed 31 January 2011 for a stay in January 2011

I spent this weekend at the Willow Tree Estate, and had a fantastic time, a fantastic sleep, fantastic food and meet some fantastic people. I went there for the INXS concert that was playing at Bimbadgen Estate.
I would normally stay in the more commercial type accomodation when travelling to the Hunter, but this time I decided to try an out of the way smaller boutique style stay, and I can tell you I was not disappointed.
Willow Tree Estate is a beautiful property on about 7 acres with dams, ducks, pool, beautiful gardens and beautiful rooms. I had a wonderful sleep in my comfy bed which is very important to me.
The Host was incredibly friendly and hospitable and just made our stay all that more enjoyable and memorable. I highly recommend Willow Tree to everyone....
Brett

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing