“Good quality food”

Ranked #8 of 143 Restaurants in Orange
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nile Street Cafe is a unique, alfresco dining experience set in the tranquil streets of East Orange. Our courtyards, and indoor seating, provide an all weather option for a relaxing breakfast, brunch or lunch. We are able to cater for groups, big or small, and we are available for functions. We provide fresh and flavoursome meals including house made cakes and special treats. A proud user of the locally roasted Fish River Roasters coffee we aim to use local products sourced from around the community. Away from the hustle of the city centre our friendly and attentive service will ensure your dining experience is a pleasant one. We are open Tuesday to Sunday for breakfast, brunch and lunch. We host a 'Friday Night Dinner' once a month. A great night out, with a relaxed atmosphere, live music and of course a great 4 course set menu. We are a BYO restaurant.
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

A bit of the main stretch is this lovely cafe. Good food, coffee quite good, vegan and vegetarian options, as well as all the usuals.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (240)

Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

What an amazing little place!!! Great food.. amazing atmosphere... super fast service even when busy!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

Great coffee, great food, fast service and friendly staff. What more can you ask for on a Sunday morning!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 19 October 2020

We only visited Orange for a few days so there were some choices that we had to make..Nile Street cafe was on the list and it didn't disappointed us. Food is fresh and delicious , service was excellent family feel! I am sure next time we are here, we will make time for lunch..

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

I visited the Nile Street Cafe today for the first time & I will never return. I would strongly encourage you to go elsewhere too. The service was poor - the counter attendant literally walked away half way through taking my order to talk to a friend and left me standing there. However, the reason for my rating of terrible was the disgusting and overpriced food. I ordered the brisket burger with slaw and ranch dressing with sweet potato fries. The brisket was just a lump of fatty tasteless meat (see photo) and the “slaw” was simply sliced red cabbage. There was a slight dash of sauce. The only good part was that the sweet potato fries and these were very tasty. For this almost inedible mess, I got to pay $20.00 and the photo I’ve shared is what I left on my plate. There are many other nicer places in Orange to go as Nile Street Cafe isn’t worth your time or your money.

Date of visit: October 2020