Review Highlights
For those who love rocks

OK I might not qualify as an out-and-out rock hound but I find it hard to pass shops like this one... read more

Reviewed 17 January 2019
Melbourne3058
Coburg, Australia
Good rock shop

Hetties has 3 shops in NZ and we visited all of them. This one had a good selection of rocks and... read more

Reviewed 4 January 2019

from US$163,93
from US$264,38
from US$73,25
More Info
All reviews new zealand fossils crystals rocks stone jewelry bargains collection information visitors nz
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I just went in for a look.
Wow, some of the rocks and crystals in here were amazing.
The colours of some were extraordinary. What mother nature creates and people find is cool.
Shame I don't collect stuff like this as the range you get here is pretty broad.
Stop in for a look and you will find some pretty neat stuff.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Trip back in time to this long established shop with its crystals and rocks. On Main Street near mall

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I have now been to all of the Hetties Stores in New Zealand and this one does not disappoint. Always something new and interesting to look at and buy in all price ranges. A fantastic selection for everyone's taste and budget.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I purchased quite a few things here, this shop was amazing. The staff were very nice too. Items were not overpriced either. Will definitely be back! My No.1 jewelry shop!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I hung around here in delight, loving their beautiful assortment of crystals and rocks of all kinds. Prices were normal but a few nice bargains. I even went back a second time, just because there was so much to see.

Date of experience: May 2017