Reviews (1 995)
1 995 results
All reviews christchurch airport new wing international antarctic centre on demand an early flight free shuttle shuttle service hire car last night after midnight new zealand next morning one night stay bed was comfortable the ground floor would stay again convenient location
61 - 66 of 1 995 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stayed here the night before flying to Australia (2 adults and a 15 month old). We walked in and a lovely staff member came immediately over and said to our wee girl "I've got something for you" and we thought hmm maybe a lollipop or balloon......he returned with a wee Sudima teddy bear. Well that little bear was cuddled and taken so many places - you certainly helped our wee girl settle in to an unfamiliar place. Thank you so much!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Fui Ching C, Manager at Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear KirstyD24

Thank you for taking time to write and we are pleased to know that Mr Sudima Teddy has been so loved and gets to travel all over with you and your little girl. We look forward to see you and your family again when you next travel through Christchurch.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We stayed here the night before an early flight. With young kids it was great to be so close to the airport. Lovely warm, clean room, comfortable bed. Good bathroom. Very helpful staff, though obviously busy, lots of people in the foyer and at desk however they got us checked in easily and quickly. I did ask for a portacot prior to our arrival( emailed) however it wasn't set up in the room and I had to ask a couple of times to get it. Otherwise good hotel. Will stay again when using the airport.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Fui Ching C, Manager at Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Zoe

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your review. More importantly, we are pleased that you had enjoyed your stay and liked our proximity to the airport, our room and bed and the service from our team. We apologise about the portacot and will address this with the team. We are happy that you will come again to stay and looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is close to the airport.

The rooms are clean, warm and well maintained.

The staff are helpful and pleasant to deal with.

The biggest let down is the restaurant food. I was staying for six night and gave up on the restaurant after two nights.

The venison was tough to chew. The home made burger gritty. Breakfast was ok.

The bar had a poor range of beer.

There are some nice restaurants near by which is a saving grace.

If you are staying for a night or maybe two you could be ok here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Fui Ching C, Manager at Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Brenden

I would like to thank you for having chosen to stay at the Sudima Christchurch Airport and for sharing your experience. Whilst we are happy that you liked the rooms and enjoyed the service from our team, we are disappointed to read that the food did not quite meet your expectations and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please rest assured that we have discussed this with our Executive Chef and he will work with his team to ensure there is a consistency of delivering good food. We would welcome the chance to have you stay again to prove that improvements have been made.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I was really worrying about choosing an overnight hotel at Christchurch Airport but I need not have worried. This is an excellent hotel, airport or not. Located walking distance from the hotel but as it was after midnight, minus 2 and shortest day of the year I used the courtesy phone at the airport and literally 5 minutes later the shuttle was there. In summer or during the day, walking would be very easy. Hotel was buzzing at 12.30am with several flights having arrived but plenty of staff to get us all into our rooms very quickly.

I had booked a superior room but I was told I was upgraded to an executive room but am not sure what the difference. The room had comp water, wifi, plunger coffee and was sunfilled in the moring.

The room was very bright, fresh and modern. The bathroom had quality amenities using manuka honey and in recycled milk bottles.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear janeblogs

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write a review. We are happy to read that you had thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us from the service from our team to the room and our amenities. I will pass on your kind comments to the team as I am sure it will greatly encourage them. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I spent 8 nights here over the last 2 weeks while in Christchurch for work. From the moment I arrived through until I checked out the service was excellent. It was obvious the staff here make a real effort to ensure their guests have a good stay and nothing is a problem for them.
The rooms are clean and warm and well equipped with comfy beds and quality fittings. I had a room tucked away out the back of the hotel which was nice and quiet.
I had a number of meals at the restaurant, both breakfasts and dinners and sampled a good percentage of their menu. The food was quality and well prepared.
All in all a great stay with the highlight being the effort of the staff to make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Fui Ching C, Manager at Sudima Hotel Christchurch Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear BarneyRe

It has been a great pleasure for us to have you stay here and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your review with all the kind comments. We will be sharing your feedback with the team as it will be very encouraging for them. Most importantly, we are happy to hear that you had enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcome you back again, hopefully soon.