“Great pizza ”
Review of Sal's Pizza

Sal's Pizza
Ranked #404 of 1 143 Restaurants in Christchurch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Typical American style pizza joint. Very good pizzas at a reasonable price considering the size. Friendly staff and good atmosphere. Was there on a Saturday, couldn’t book a table but had no issues since we were there early. Well done.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re a pizza lover then you have to try Sal’s Pizza! I am totally in love with the pepperoni pizza, sprinkled with some extra Parmesan cheese and dried herbs it is absolute perfection! The combo deals are such great value and the garlic knots are heavenly!! One of the few places that draws me into the city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I firstly tried to order online, but it came up "out of delivery area" so I phoned and asked- they were happy to deliver! Yay!
The pizza was huge and very tastey, they delivered it right to our hotel room also.
Very impressed.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Was stocking up at the grocery store and walked by here and was tempted and picked up two slices of pizza. Average pizza and very overpriced for the quality and amount. It is a thin crust pizza and that is about all I can say for it. Wanted it to be better than it was.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Sals Pizza was one of my mates and My go to food joints in Christchurch during the U19 CWC free time periods. The pizza’s tasted amazing with both the Italian and American vibrance and they fully filled our constant group of 4. Pepperoni being the star pizza. The best pizza I’ve personally had in my life. A great place for a group and highly recommended.