“Great prices for quality food! ”
Review of Chow Tory Street

Chow Tory Street
Ranked #39 of 1 022 Restaurants in Wellington
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fresh Asian cuisine in a relaxed modern environmentVegan and vegetarian friendly with dairy and gluten free options.Open All Day with Free Wifi.Our Kitchen is always open until midnight.Takeaways always available.Hotel chargebacks by arrangement.Two for One Food every Monday.Two for One Cocktails every Wednesday & Saturday
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favorite places for a light lunch after shopping or for dinner and cocktails with friends! Have been there multiple times and I’ve been happy pretty much every time.. Salt and pepper squid is one of my favorite dishes, but the jungle curry with the coconut rice has to be my favorite! consistent quality! Very good service! in the middle of Courtney, so one of my favorite restaurants!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 986)

20 - 24 of 1 988 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been there a couple time before,the staff never told us that we have time 2 hours for dinner, but today i went there staff told us we have only 2 hours for dinner, i feel not comefotable, and ask the staff "what if i stay longer then 2 hours??? The staff was act very rude to us, i feel bad about to come to dinner, and we have to leave at 8 pm, some menu are also change,not good same as before, but mian thing is very very disappointed with the reception staff today.No more "Chow"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve been to chow a few times now and never have a bad thing to say. Amazing food, really good service. Love love love!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the 2 for 1 Monday special offer. Delicious and a bargain. Only downside waiter forgot to bring me sugar for my coffee.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came in for a team lunch, and selected their $25 menu of two options and a beverage.
Service was good and the food was excellent.

Place is always a great place to enjoy a good meal