Novotel Wellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$189
US$146
  • Restaurant
Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental Bay(Wellington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Fitness centre
Airport Motel(Wellington)
US$95
US$92
The Cambridge Hotel(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$54
The Dwellington(Wellington)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$61
US$58
Airport Motor Lodge(Wellington)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
Priceline
All reviewshomemade granolaprivate courtyardkowhai suiteclose to the airporthome baked treatsloaf of breadnew zealandhighly recommend this b bgracious hostsbreakfast supplieseverything you could possibly needthought of everythingminutes from the airportsea viewbus serviceself containeda wonderful place to stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A wonderful place to stay, clean, comfortable, quiet location and outstanding hosts. This will be the only place I will consider staying next time I am in Wellington. The breakfast was lovely and the home made treats a lovely touch. It is close to the airport and in a convenient location.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We called Acorns Wellington B&B our home away from home for two nights, and we absolutely fell in love. The sea view room had a gorgeous view with amazing breakfast, plenty of space to call home, fast free wifi, and even a washer/dryer! Emily and Tim checked on us each evening (while definitely giving us our own space). They gave us outstanding insight into the best way to experience Wellington as locals with tips on hikes, parking in the city, walking itineraries for the city, restaurant advice, etc.. I would encourage anyone who is looking to visit Wellington to stay at Acorns Wellington B&B with Emily and Tim. It was the perfect place to call home, and I honestly didn't want to leave. You will be glad you booked Acorns Wellington B&B as soon as you pull up to the beautiful double doors. I know we were!

Room Tip: We loved the Sea View Room!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My wife and I took a three week vacation to NZ from the States and stayed in Wellington for 3 nights. Wish it could have been more! Emily and Tim were wonderful hosts and the home made goodies that Emily cooked up for us tasted amazing. The place was immaculate and the view--- the view! What an amazing three nights we had.

If you're considering staying anywhere else, PLEASE reconsider. This was hands-down our favorite place during our entire stay. Highly recommended doesn't say it enough.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent a night here as part of a quick tour of Wellington (including a Weta Cave tour - just 10 minutes from Acorns!). The location was perfect, close to the airport and in lovely suburbs for walking to the waterfront. Emily prepared a lovely breakfast that was waiting in the fridge - boiled eggs, yogurt, jams, delicious granola, milk, orange juice, and a fresh loaf of artisan bread. We were even surprised with delicious homemade cookies (that I’m still thinking about a few days later). Emily and her husband were very gracious hosts and made us feel so welcome to Wellington. Our only regret is that we couldn’t spend more time there! One bonus is that their usual checkout time is 11am, so my husband enjoyed a more leisurely morning that day and was very refreshed when he picked me up from my shopping! We have often talked about how perfect our time was there as we continue our travels in New Zealand. Thank you for the wonderful stay!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brinabinet
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We came to celebrate Tim’s birthday & we couldn’t have chosen better accommodation. The apartment is beautifully furnished, the bed is comfy, the private balcony has a view of the sea, and the breakfast is to die for. Love that it is in our fridge so we can eat whenever we feel like it. Also appreciated coming home each day to find our room looking perfect & fresh provisions including a new loaf of bread & amazing baking. We stayed three days & would love to come again. The location is great too, close to the city but in a quiet, peaceful suburb.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple