“High tea”

Quantum Vis Eatery
Ranked #87 of 433 Restaurants in Tauranga
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Expertly prepared hot coffee and a variety of food to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. Quantum Vis is fully licensed, serving house wines and craft beers 7 days a week. We also host special events, private functions, provide venue hire and of course, catering.
Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

WOW!!
I treated my Mama & myself to a High Tea experience today @ QV.
We were both, so spoilted from our arrival with wonderful staff.
The food was so delicately positioned on our plate, we didnt want to consume ..so so delicious
Made our mother & daughter date so much more special.
Thank you Q.V you guys rock

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed 19 January 2021

A friend and I had a meeting closeby and came to this cafe to debrief. The staff were lovely, the coffee was good and the chicken tart was stunning!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Requested toast for two,, plus flat white and English breakfast tea for one.
Charged $27,50. I thought ok must be a good spread of toast. But no, coffee and tea fine, but one slice of toast each. I queried this only to be told sounds like a lot to pay but as the toast doesn't come up on the till we were likely charged for bagels, $9 a serve. No offer of solution just a not sure, I did notice large scones and muffins $5.50 much better deal. Didn't eat there again. Although I did buy coffees good coffee.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank eileenjo2016
Reviewed 3 May 2020

called in at the Covid 19 doorway after visiting at the hospital. ordered coffees and what was a really nice chicken and brie tart. friendly, smiley service in these times and to top it off the owner placed a heart shortbread on top of all the coffee cups. how nice and thoughful and very cheery. thankyou

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

I come to this place often when I’m on Tauranga to meet people and the food + coffee is consistently good. Very well priced too! Both the cabinet food & menu items are great. Service friendly & efficient. You can get an amazing homemade savoury tart (variety of options) with handmade short crust pastry and a salad for $14. Today I had the Smashed Avo on Keto Toast w Grilled Haloumi & it was super tasty. Will certainly be stopping in again.

Date of visit: March 2020