“Saturday lunch”

Quantum Vis Eatery
Ranked #87 of 433 Restaurants in Tauranga
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Expertly prepared hot coffee and a variety of food to suit all tastes and dietary requirements. Quantum Vis is fully licensed, serving house wines and craft beers 7 days a week. We also host special events, private functions, provide venue hire and of course, catering.
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

We were spoilt for choice with two menus to choose from; All day brunch or tapas style menu, plus gourmet burgers and fries, soup of the day, not to mention the exquisite selection of food in the cabinet. I ordered ménage trios (three items from the tapas) and my partner chose the gourmet burger and fries.
Our meals took no time at all to arrive and in terms of taste, presentation and quality, this meal exceeded all of our expectations.
There's a great range of craft beers to choose from but I loved the house sav. We rounded off our meal with a heavenly caramel cheesecake and sinfully decadent chocolate dome from the cabinet, which we didn't really need but it we couldn't resist.

I regularly grab a coffee and slice from QV as it is one of the few consistently good cafes in Tauranga. The staff are always welcoming (especially to my 3 yr old son) and its always the same faces behind the counter which tells me these people enjoy working here which makes this place feel like a second home. I think this place has a great atmosphere day or night. It's modern and vibrant yet relaxing and warm. Thanks for the great dining experience. Love your work guys!

Date of visit: May 2015
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed 25 May 2015

The food at Quantum Vis Eatery is excellent. The chai latte I have was great - you could have a choice of a spicy or sweet chai. The only negative I can think of is that there was only one choice of vegetarian in the cabinet apart from the two salads. There were, however, delicious looking muffins and a breakfast menu if you chose to order from a menu. The service is great, the staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

Fabulous café. I can recommend the salmon terrine and chocolate truffles.
The young man at the counter was delightful; happy, friendly and great fun.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

QV offers the the customers in the Cafe world something different from the normal food offered in Cafe's these days...Quality..very tasty and appealing...worth the visit

Reviewed 9 May 2015

Our dog is part of the family and it is not often that a cafe will welcome your four legged friend. Not only did they welcome her but I had left her lead at home and the Manager went and found one we could use. Provided her with a bowl of water and a good pat on the head. What more could a dog owner wish for you may ask. Well the food and coffee here is excellent and you don't need a dog to sample it. Another nice thing about this establishment is that they are opposite the hospital and obviously staff come over from there. The cafe have a draw once a week and deliver the winning department's coffee to them. If that is not community service I don't know what is. They get my vote on all counts.

Date of visit: April 2015