All reviewsnespresso machinesky tvbirchlands motelquiet locationclose to townlarge tvgreat kitchenone nightbedroom unitglass of winea great stayview of the lakelake tauposisidishwasherloungeamenities
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My wife, 9 month old son and I stayed at the eMotel for four nights. My wife and I were amazed by the amount of amenities in this motel, such as free unlimited WiFi, TVs in all rooms, washer/dryer and cooking facilities. No expense has been spared by the owners of the eMotel, there is even a Bose Bluetooth speaker in the room, I can't name a hotel or motel that I have stayed in that has as many comforts as this place. Very quite motel, probably the quietest I have stayed in. Even has views of the Lake and Mountains, at least from the room we stayed in. Will definitely be back next time we stay in Taupo.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank fraz88
Jo B, Guest Relations Manager at eMotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hi Fraz88,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for choosing eMotel for you and your family.
We are over the moon that you all enjoyed the facilities at eMotel, we try to think of everything you might require and provide the best quality.
We hope we will see you back at eMotel soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

This motel is a short walk from the centre of Taupo so it's handy but quiet. As long as nothing is parked across the road you also get a nice view of the mountain in the distance when you open your curtains. The space was clean, functional and had everything you need when travelling. The hosts were friendly and informative.

Stayed: October 2017
JoABBA, Guest Relations Manager at eMotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Bee37,
Thank you for visiting eMotel we are very happy you enjoyed your stay, safe travels
The team at eMotel

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Stayed here a few years ago on a work trip when it was Birchlands. Excellent location and close to amenities, restaurants, local gym etc. Was pleasantly surprised at my recent to see Units had a complete overhaul. Love the renovations, clean lines and modern decor. Excellent communication. Manager Sissy, was very professional and attentive. Made me feel very welcome. Have highly recommended this place to all my work colleagues, family and friends. 6 ****** Stars all the way. Thank you E-Motel.

Room Tip: Lakeside & Lush views from my room. Heat pump/Air con great!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
JoABBA, Guest Relations Manager at eMotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Hi Tyrese2018,
Thanks for coming to stay at eMotel and also for your wonderful review.
Thank you so very much for recommending us to all your colleagues- as we are so new, your recommendations mean a great deal to us.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I've used this motel for several years, but what a surprise greeted me on my last visit in May. The place has been completely refurbished, very luxuriously and to a very high standard. (But, thankfully, the lovely host has remained the same - very friendly and very efficient.) I have to comment specifically on the coffee machine, the bed that was so comfortable I did not want to get out of it, and the washer/drier in the bathroom. I have never seen a motel unit that had the facitlity to wash your clothes. Absolutely fantastic!

Room Tip: Every room has the same beautiful lake view, but with minimal traffic noise.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Annespells,
Thank you for choosing to stay at eMotel and for all your wonderful comments in your review. All the facilities in the apartments are top of the range for our guests’ comfort. We are thrilled you enjoyed them. We hope to see you again soon.
Kind wishes
Sisi and the eMotel team.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Cleanest motel stayed in. Provided everything one needed with fruit and chocolates on arrival. Supplies and linen replaced daily. Quiet peaceful spot lake and mountain view.Sisi a delightful and most efficient manager. Will definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Kim,
Thank you so much for your reveiw. We are thrilled that you enjoyed eMotel, the facilities and the location. We look forward to seeing you when you return.