“Lovely spot, great hostess”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Coastal Property

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Coastal haven
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Dustyspur...
Edmonton, Alberta
“Lovely spot, great hostess”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in April 2017

My family stayed here for the World Masters Games in April 2017. The owner was very nice and very accommodating. The house was lovely. I don't know if she has since changed which rooms she is renting out, but we rented the main and basement level and there was more than enough room for my family. the views were gorgeous and it was very peaceful there. It's very close to everything you need and about 15-20 minutes away from downtown. My favourite part was sitting on the deck with a morning coffee watching the rowers practicing. I would rent this house again in a heartbeat. A huge thank you to the owner for everything... including the support for my team. I do hope to come back with my husband on another trip.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing