“Lovely”
Review of Antoinette's

Antoinette's
Ranked #693 of 2 427 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Popped in for tea and cake with friends. The lady (I'm sorry I can't remember her name) was lovely and very chatty. The tea comes in very cute teapots. The scones and jam were lovely.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

This afternoon my sister took me for High Tea at Antoinette's as a late birthday treat - & what a treat it was! English Breakfast was our tea of choice though there were so many to choose from, plus a good selection of coffees & drinks for youngsters. 3 teapot-fills later even I was 'tea'd' out. The sandwiches and cakes were scrumptious (with everything made on-site) and the food was just enough. We left feeling full and extremely satisfied. The owner was very friendly, taking photos for us so we could look back and remember our visit & then making time to chat before we left. Don't let the small interior put you off as there is also a covered seating area outside. Highly recommended but not just for High Tea. Do drop in for tea and cake when you have time to spare.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

What a perfect little place for a special morning or afternoon tea!

Great tea and coffee to accompany light fluffy scones served with decadent strawberry preserves and whipped cream; tasty sandwiches and savouries and a good choice of sweet treats - large and small. More substantial items are available for those wanting lunch and a written menu provides "High Tea" options.

Teas are prepared and served with finesse and passion - using vintage china, glassware and silver. Loved chatting "baking favourites" with the staff too!

"Antoinettes" would be lovely for special occasions or get-togethers (it is a tiny place though, and I would recommend booking) and is just perfect for a pleasant catch-up with your mum or your bff!

Parking is close-by.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

A tiny café with a limited range of food however have excellent gluten free foods (all sweet items). There Louise Slice and Macaroons are particularly well pricing and excellent

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for somewhere for High Tea with that vintage feel, then try Antoinette's High Tea and Cake Shop. It was great to be able to choose a High Tea from a menu, depending on how much you wanted to eat. The food was beautiful, all made on the premises I think. The table linen was also vintage and beautifully pressed. The only thing that I didn't agree with was the Tea was not included with the High Tea, we had to pay extra for it. Not standard practice usually with this type of thing. Otherwise, a really quaint place for that special occasion.