“A break from the art gallery ”
Review of Revive Cafe

Revive Cafe
Ranked #13 of 2 461 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Revive Cafe is where Auckland's health conscious head in search of great food. Packed full of plant-based wholefoods, their tasty treats will leave you feeling great and full of energy to face the day. The amazing breakfast option, salad bar, tasty hot-pots and meals, changes everyday so you'll never be short of options when it comes to choosing healthy fast food. Revive are at the rescue and are ready to remedy all your food dilemmas. Open for Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Catering and on line delivery - see website
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Walked straight down the steps at lunchtime and found the Lorne Street cafe (not listed on Trip Advisor?) Loved the food and the staff were great. Went back to the gallery feeling very nourished. Please open in Brisbane!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was amazed that this restaurant serves healthy and delicious salads! Normally those two qualities do not come along, but Revive Cafe does make it happen! I enjoyed my salad and hummus so much!

revivecafeauckland, Manager at Revive Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thanks so much for your feedback, it means a great deal to us and the team who make it all happen!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Auckland on a flying visit..in and out for a few hours.Lunch was needed and being a nutritionist student I was thrilled to see your café on Tripadvisor.
My son and I had a lovely lunch.Plus I bought salads for the bus trip home.
My only disappointment was the $5 delivery fee charged to my son when he ordered the meal online to collect.
I have since ordered my first cookbook and joined the email subscription!Well done guys..healthy..affordable..plenty of choices.

Thanks so much for your feedback, it means a great deal to us and the team who make it all happen day in day out!

As for the delivery fee, it is not possible to order collection, the site will ask for an address for delivery if you place an order, even though you choose the address of Revive it automatically charges, there is no option for us to remove this I am afraid.

However if you send an email to operations@revive.co.nz I will make contact with you and have this $5 refunded to you.

Thanks again, glad you enjoyed the food!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have been to Revive a couple of times when visiting Auckland but despite the consistent rave reviews I have been a bit underwhelmed. The food is fresh and healthy but lacks something for me.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the feedback, we are sorry you did not enjoy it!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

On a three-day business trip to Auckland I didn't have time to pick and choose restaurants. Revive was highly rated and didn't disappoint. The food was tasty and wholesome. I could eat the every day. The price was under $20, so compared to other places, it was very reasonable. I was shocked to see how expensive food was, even compared to Japan, where I live. I don't personally care for the Frooze Balls, but they are a good healthy snack and not too expensive. Go and....enjoy!

1  Thank Canmaninjapan
revivecafeauckland, Manager at Revive Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thanks so much for the great feedback - i love to share this with the team who make all this happen!