“Superb for both vegan and standard diets.”
Review of Kazuya

Kazuya
Ranked #1 of 2 460 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Price range: US$54 - US$95
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a unique European Japanese fusion fine dining in Auckland.
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I thought it would be a challenging night going for a degustation dinner at a Japanese restaurant being a vegan but I didn't have to worry. The food was amazing as was the presentation and the service. My friends raved about their meal also. Most pleased though were my wife and I with the vegan food offered up. They never missed a beat all night. They can deal with any dietary requirement with aplomb. This will be my new go-to haunt and lucky to have it in my neighborhood.

2  Thank Stu62Auckland

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant with amazing food and service. Easily in the top restaurants in Auckland.Thank you for accomodating our dietary requirements and the lovely birthday cake!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Wow, wow wow!!!
This is food at its best and I don’t get to say that often.
We had the chefs degustation meal and there was nothing in it that I could say was excellent!
Presentation was impeccable and flavours gastronomic.
At $150 a person it was well worth it for a treat!
In an odd place but beautiful done out once you’re inside. With friendly staff this is a must for foodies!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We came here for dinner and enjoyed the seven-course tasting menu. The menu was adjusted for one of us to accommodate vegetarian dietary restrictions. Both of us thought the food was excellent. The service was perfect. We would return.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is a great restaurant that cares about your experience. The food is as good as you get in Japan and the service is better.