ibis Perth(Perth)
US$104
US$84
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$106
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$103
  • Room Service
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Room Service
Novotel Perth Langley(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$100
Novotel
  • Room Service
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$113
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$125
Reviews (1 784)
1 784 results
All reviewsheirloom restaurantswan riverpete evansone bedroom suiteroom serviceadelaide terraceserviced apartmentwasher dryerfree busesmodern hotelcity centrebuffet breakfaststreet parkingacross the roadriver viewan upgradebus stop
16 - 21 of 1 784 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Couldn’t have been happier with the standard, quality and location of this exceptional apartment accommodation in Perth. Central, immaculately clean and well appointed with all the facilities you might require.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Frasers Hospitality
AlexisHv, Hotel Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear gmoses620148,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding your stay at Fraser Suites Perth. It is great to hear that we had all the amenities you required and the overall was standard was as expected.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my third stay at Fraser Suites Perth. Have always enjoyed the excellent rooms, great service from friendly staff , and good food. Excellent indoor pool and gym. Will definitely stay there each time I travel to Perth.

Room Tip: Beautiful view out over Perth Water -I was sorry to have to leave
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear bentimatray,

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay once again and will return. We appreciate your loyalty. I will certainly ensure your comments are shared with our team.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Which is located at the city, not far from Hyatt Hotel
The room space is very huge and comfortable.
The amazing part is all facilities are provided. e.g. laundry, clothes dryer, dishing washing machine and washing powder.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Dozoyorushiku,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Fraser Suites Perth. It is wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay and all the facilities. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I stayed here a few weeks ago. We were super excited to stay here as we had tried to previously book but all the rooms were sold out. On this particular weekend, my boyfriend noticed they had a special price offered online so we went ahead and booked it for a special weekend away together. Upon arrival, we drove into the entrance of the hotel and were slightly confused on where to park or if they had valet parking as nobody came out to offer assistance. I decided to go in and speak to someone at the front desk, I walked inside to ask for information, where a young lady simply handed me a "map" that was a photocopied piece of paper with no street names on it. She circled areas nearby where we could park. It was slightly confusing and disappointing that we had to park a few streets away, and she didn't even offer to help us bring in our luggage, but still we tried to keep an open mind.

Eventually we got into our suite, we had a look around and it didn't really look as good as the website. There was a dirty carpet, a bashed up wall near the bedroom door with a chunk taken out of it, and the lighting in the bathroom was so dim I had to use my iPhones torch to do my make up. We had with us a bottle of champagne so we requested an ice bucket, the same young lady from reception said she would bring one up and then forgot about it so we had to call again to remind her. We also had a balcony in our room which was unexpected, but the door was locked so we couldn't access it, I ended up calling reception again to query about it and the lady said it was locked for safety as there is construction going on? This was surprising as we didn't hear anything about it prior to booking. She also said we weren't booked in to get a room with a balcony, so why did we get one then? Why not put us in a room without a balcony? Seemed a bit odd to put us in a room with a balcony and then lock it with no explanation beforehand. I told her about our disappointments so far with the service and the room, she apologised and gave us a free bottle of sparkling which was nice, I guess.

We also ordered breakfast for the next day, while it came on time it was extremely average, tasteless and cold. It made me lose my appetite. We decided to go to the gym and pool to have a workout. It was very small and dingy with no music playing, no TV, no background noise whatsoever.

I gave this review an overall rating of poor because everything that makes a hotel special... the service, the staff, the room, the food, the pool & gym.. everything was just below average and I am just glad that we didnt stay here for a special occasion and more so just a weekend getaway. Fraser suites has been somewhere I've wanted to stay for a long time and it was just not what I expected at all. The whole experience was just extremely underwhelming which is a shame because this place has great potential, just needs some more love put into it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Natalie B,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Fraser Suites Perth. It is extremely disappointing to hear of your experience. There were many areas we have failed to provide the high level of service and product we strive for. Please accept our sincerest apologies. Natalie, please rest assured that all feedback is actioned with the upmost seriousness and it is our hope that we can serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the hotel we are put up in when travelling to Perth. Definitely one of the better accommodations around the country. The buffet breakfast offered downstairs is very helpful if you need an early start as most places in Perth seem to open after 7:30am.

Stayed: February 2018
AlexisHv, Hotel Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Justin S,

Thank you for reviewing Fraser Suites Perth. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and the convenience of the breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.