Reviews (1 820)
1 820 results
All reviews swan river the club lounge refurbished room high tea evening drinks excellent hotel an upgrade elizabeth quay buffet breakfast room service valet parking great room late check city centre kings park concierge bath
156 - 161 of 1 820 reviews
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Just there for the one night. Staff very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable. The walls might be a little thin or the woman on one side had a very loud conversation on the phone. It is a fairly long walk in to the centre of the city but free buses run right past the hotel. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Try for a room looking over the nearby river.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
RobWeeden, General Manager at Pan Pacific Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Maurice

Thank you for the terrific review and for taking advantage of the free bus service we have in Perth. #LivingLocal

Thank you also for referencing our people.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My room was not ready - I was put into a standard room even though I had booked a Club suite - I was late for an event - they lost my bags and brought someone elses bags to my room. I did not get the room I had paid for until 9pm - terrible experience - I have stayed all over the world and this really is on the top off my massive fail list. The spa was also broken in my room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Ms B

Dear Raw Global

Clearly we are very disappointed that we were unable to accommodate you immediately into the category of suite you had booked when you arrived.

As you know we had a guest who had gone rogue and did not depart until shortly after 6pm which compounded our ability to access the suite and have it ready for you. I am aware that you were offered an alternative room to prepare for your event and the keys for your suite were ready for you just before 7pm.

Once again I am so sorry it was a massive fail for you and do hope that you would indulge us a circumstance that was completely out of our control. Our people are gracious and this should not reflect on them as we only ever want the best for our guests and I do hope that you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great staff, good location, very clean. Few issues when we stayed so this bought down the rating a little but not everyone staying here will experience these.

Check in took a long time in the queue but once we got there a lovely young polish lady booked us in. Room was fabulous, everything was lovely and clean.

Wonderful breakfast and great location.

Room Tip: Check you have hot water!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Thank Cynthia Catheri... H

Dear Cynthia

Thank you so much for the lovely comments particularly about our people. We read these reviews every day at the operations briefings so taking the time to headline effort really does translate at Pan Pacific.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Our stay was absolutely amazing! Right from the start, the staff treated us like their own! John and Ben were great with the assistance of parking the car and bringing our luggage up to the room. Nicole and Crystal were amazing at check in. They offered us a complimentary drink in the Lobby Bar which was wonderful when our room wasn't quite ready for the standard check-in time. Ben and Harley at the bar kept the conversation going, and were super friendly. The minute our glass was emptied, it was filled again. It was a nice touch! The room was spacious and had an amazing sized bathroom and spa tub! The whole stay from start to end was tremendous. I will definitely been staying again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

Great to hear we are your Perth home and thank you so much for calling out the Lobby Lounge's Ben and Harley, Nicole and Crystal on the desk and John and Ben at the door.

We read these reviews every morning and the reception for the commentary is terrific.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Nice stay. Rooms are spacious and clean. Certain areas look dated, but other additions are new. Staff were pleasant overall. Hotel appears to be going through some minor refit around the hotel. No noise disruptions though.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Mich for your kind words and for highlighting the contribution of my colleagues to making your stay comfortable and enjoyable.