ibis Perth(Perth)
Mercure Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
  • Restaurant
Parmelia Hilton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$126
Hilton
US$66
Holiday Inn Perth City Centre(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Room Service
Mantra on Murray(Perth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$103
  • Room Service
Pensione Hotel Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
US$71
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$122
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Novotel Perth Langley(Perth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$113
US$100
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Four Points by Sheraton Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
Reviews (1 504)
1 504 results
All reviewstwo bedroom apartmentperth mintred cateast perthfull kitchenwashing machine and dryercat buscar parkingthe ground floorfree busescity centreacross the roadpublic transportbuffet breakfastswan riverwacaroomy
24 - 29 of 1 504 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I came to Perth with my wife and Parents to go see my sister who moved there.

The staff were friendly. Even gave us the late check out for free when we had misinterpreted the terms and conditions.

Whenever I stay at any accommodation, I always read the room service menu. Menu was pretty mediocre.

Rooms were good. Two bedrooms. Two bathrooms. One had a bathtub but gave that to my stepdad. My bathroom, the only thing annoyed me was the toilet seat wouldn’t stay up.

Mantra on Hay is located conveniently to where I needed most. Short walk to get to the river, cafes, next to a bottle-o. Can’t go wrong

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I can't believed that the housekeeping was so poor! Towels with lipstick mark, stain. And we stay in the room for 3 nights but never clean up the hair in the toilets! only one hair dryers to share! And all the kitchen ware were quite old & oily. And next to our room, the room guest were held a party in their room & make a big noise ! Until we make a complain to the front desk and stop all noise at 2:15am. Be honest it was really disappointed to stay in !

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MantraHay1, General Manager at Mantra on Hay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear your stay was not enjoyable. I will be meeting with the management team today to discuss and make sure this does not happen again. Please note we have 24 hour reception to be able to service your needs throughout your stay no matter what time of night. Please feel free to call them anytime regarding noise as we try our best to clamp this out and screen on arrival. I have emailed you personally to discuss further. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Rodney McGlew
Hotel Manager
Mantra on Hay

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Location is in the quieter East Perth location. Unfortunately the new walk bridge to Optus Stadium was still being constructed, but once opened this hotel would be ideal for interstate footy travellers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hotel is well placed to make use of the free bus services around the city. The pool was a highlight for the kids but for me the room was awesome. Great space very child feiendly and the staff were so nice and helpful. Great Value for money for the room although Room Service was over priced i thought.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really good location in Perth - Hay Street has restaurants / pubs in easy walking distance. Breakfasts are of good quality/ good choices / quite affordable and staff very friendly. The room I had although quite small was adequate and clean. Overall a good venue for business trips to Perth.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business