Ways to Experience Off The Beaten Track WA
All reviews morning tea amazing hike day hike water bikes wine dine fellow hikers full moon rising hiking experience great morning beautiful scenery stirling range mental health serpentine falls sound healing yoga hike hiking poles every step of the way
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021

My Sister and I did the Dwellingup tour and had an amazing time, even though my sister and I lagged behind, it was never a problem for Heidi the rear guard.
We were experiencing the bush in all its glory after being able to eventually get outdoors. Thank you Andrew and Heidi the company was excellent and the pizza's delicious.

1  Thank H7088IYjennyd
TracyLindsey-OTBT, Owner at Off The Beaten Track WA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Nawww we are so pleased you and your sister had a wonderful time and felt supported by our team! We cant wait to share more adventures with you both soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2021

If you want to sample (2 x easy paced 15km hikes) of the Cape to Cape track but want the comfort of a warm bed at night then this is it. Our guides Louise and Sarah were both very friendly and knowledgeable which made for a very enjoyable time. The food provided was flavoursome and healthy. The group was very diverse. You had plenty of time to converse so got to have a chat with them all along the way.
I would highly recommend to people of all fitness levels. There are some steps to overcome however so be aware.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hey Darran, Sooo glad you had a wonderful time and thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review.

Reviewed 1 September 2021

This hike was a great tester for anyone looking at getting some overnight stays in on the Bibblumun Track.
Our guides, Sarah and Mikey were patient and there was no such thing as a stupid question. They are both very knowledgeable and work with such a passion that I can tell they love their job!
The trip has been well thought out by Tracy from food to training tips in the lead up to the hike. I really appreciated the overnight stay in Pemberton to unwind after the hard work we all had put in over the past couple of days.

Date of experience: August 2021

Aww Cindy, it has been so great to watch your confidence in overnight hiking develop and now you are smashing out 3 day trips with ease! Well done! Thanks so much for your kind words too, always a pleasure!

Reviewed 31 August 2021

I just completed a 3 multi day hike from Pemberton to Northcliffe. I had an amazing time and felt really supported by the guides and it was well organised by Tracey. It was my first overnight hiking and camping experience and it was a great way to get my confidence up and the guides were really knowledgable so I feel I learnt some great skills for future hiking adventures. Our guides Sarah and Mikey were friendly, knowledgable, supportive and patient with the group to help us all have a great time. I would definitely recommend this organisation :)

1  Thank Z8460YBlauras

Thanks so much for your beautiful words and for joining us for this multi-day hiking experience. It is great to know you felt supported and you gained confidence throughout the hike.

Reviewed 31 August 2021

What a challenge! This hike was definitely extreme but our fabulous guides, Clint and Scott, were encouraging, positive, knowledgeable and fun making the hike a fantastic experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank carmenkahzee

Thank you so much for leaving this lovely review! I am so pleased you had a super experience!