“Know s where the fish are and how to catch 'em”

Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures based in Broome Western Australia offers exclusive live aboard fishing charters to all the hottest fishing spots off the WA coast including The Kimberley, Rowley Shoals, Scott Reef, and Exmouth. Experienced and novice anglers are welcome. All gear and tackle can be provided.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Three couples did the Kimberley Fishing Adventure for barra and threadfin,as well as crabbing, swimming, and sightseeing. We were not disappointed.
The Reel Teaser team are fully professional. They know where the big fish are, what to expect to catch, and how to catch them. They were really good at teaching us how to catch the big ones - big Barra, Threaddies, Fingermark, and others. Most successful in every respect.
Everything is so well organised with skill and forethought.
Mixing the fishing with great sightseeing was a treat. The scenery and wildlife are awesome, and real wilderness. 'Look another crock', 'yeah,' yawn!
The Rel Teaser team understand and appreciate, and protect the environment. That also adds to the adventure.

Reelteaser, Owner at Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thanks Jim and Jan, glad you enjoyed it so much.

All reviews
"gt"
"fished"
"outfit"

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I just got back from the best fishing adventure of my life, a trip on the Reel Teaser in the Kimberley catching big Barramundi, Threadfin Samon and Golden Snapper just to mention a few of the species we cought. A huge thanks to Ross, Tracy and Critter for showing us places I would never have expected to see in my lifetime, after living in the Kimberley for 18 years I am still blown away by its beauty. We fished in places very few people have ever been to, we didnt see another boat or other people for days. It wasn't just the great fishing guides which made it such a fantastic adventure, the food and hospitality back on board was sensational. I would recommend a trip on the Reel Teaser to anyone, Thanks Ross and Tracey, I hope to be back on board sometime soon for another adventure.

1  Thank mick159
Reelteaser, Owner at Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thanks Mick glad you enjoyed it so much. I know how you feel. No matter how many times we go back there it is always special and you can experience new things.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Wow, just back from Scott Reef trip and so many great memories (& photos). Ross, Tracey & trusty deckie Marcus, run a terrific, high quality & very professional operation. Ticked plenty of fish species firsts off my list & sore arms by the end of the 9 days. Ross co-ordinates lots of variety in fishing options & certainly plenty to do; some great 'skippering'' by Ross as we fought various fish requiring some adept boat movement by Ross to keep us in the game especially with multiple hook ups. Learnt lots particularly on GT fishing (especially knots thanks Marcus). Amazing to see Marcus swim a large Dog Tooth Tuna down with a release weight in order to revive it. Great company on the trip & the food from Tracey was first class. Great bunch of other people on the boat fishing too. Thanks again & whilst it has been ticked off my bucket list, thoughts of another trip are in my mind!!

Reelteaser, Owner at Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

That's what we like to hear. Hope to see you again one day.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

A big thank you to Ross, Tracey and Marcus for sharing their fishing knowledge. I learnt so many things on our great barramundi adventure. Real Teaser visits the best of the Kimberley but the catching the evasive Barra requires so much more! The local knowledge of the individual snags, the tides, the right lures but all this comes to little without Real Teaser's training to think like the ultimate marine hunter!
I should also say how much I enjoyed the food, the company and the escape from our modern telecommunication world.

Reelteaser, Owner at Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thanks Bob, glad you enjoyed it so much.