Review Highlights
Rowley Shoals marine paradise!!

These guys are hands down the best charter boat out of Broome and go to all the best places as... read more

Reviewed 1 November 2018
kelsomoore
Townsville, Australia
The Fishing Trip of a Lifetime can be done more than once.

This boat caters for all . Some of our blokes turned up with more rods than Paul Worsteling others... read more

Reviewed 21 October 2018
Ragneesh
Adelaide, Australia

All reviews professional operation barramundi amazing hospitality quality fish fourth trip big barra bucket list great company fantastic adventure unforgettable experience these guys mud crab local knowledge ross shoals rowley reef
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I just got back from the best fishing adventure of my life, a trip on the Reel Teaser in the Kimberley catching big Barramundi, Threadfin Samon and Golden Snapper just to mention a few of the species we cought. A huge thanks to Ross, Tracy and Critter for showing us places I would never have expected to see in my lifetime, after living in the Kimberley for 18 years I am still blown away by its beauty. We fished in places very few people have ever been to, we didnt see another boat or other people for days. It wasn't just the great fishing guides which made it such a fantastic adventure, the food and hospitality back on board was sensational. I would recommend a trip on the Reel Teaser to anyone, Thanks Ross and Tracey, I hope to be back on board sometime soon for another adventure.

1  Thank mick159
Reelteaser, Owner at Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thanks Mick glad you enjoyed it so much. I know how you feel. No matter how many times we go back there it is always special and you can experience new things.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Wow, just back from Scott Reef trip and so many great memories (& photos). Ross, Tracey & trusty deckie Marcus, run a terrific, high quality & very professional operation. Ticked plenty of fish species firsts off my list & sore arms by the end of the 9 days. Ross co-ordinates lots of variety in fishing options & certainly plenty to do; some great 'skippering'' by Ross as we fought various fish requiring some adept boat movement by Ross to keep us in the game especially with multiple hook ups. Learnt lots particularly on GT fishing (especially knots thanks Marcus). Amazing to see Marcus swim a large Dog Tooth Tuna down with a release weight in order to revive it. Great company on the trip & the food from Tracey was first class. Great bunch of other people on the boat fishing too. Thanks again & whilst it has been ticked off my bucket list, thoughts of another trip are in my mind!!

Reelteaser, Owner at Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

That's what we like to hear. Hope to see you again one day.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

A big thank you to Ross, Tracey and Marcus for sharing their fishing knowledge. I learnt so many things on our great barramundi adventure. Real Teaser visits the best of the Kimberley but the catching the evasive Barra requires so much more! The local knowledge of the individual snags, the tides, the right lures but all this comes to little without Real Teaser's training to think like the ultimate marine hunter!
I should also say how much I enjoyed the food, the company and the escape from our modern telecommunication world.

Reelteaser, Owner at Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thanks Bob, glad you enjoyed it so much.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

This is my second trip on Reel Teaser targeting Barramundi. We had an amazing week - I have never caught so many Barra on one trip! The Reel Teaser team Ross, Tracey and Marcus not only know some secret Barra spots but run a friendly and professional operation. Thanks guys for an amazing week - we will be back!

Thanks Brenda, Great to hear, look forward to the next adventure.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We recently returned from 9 amaizing days at the Rowley Shoals with the ledgendary "Reel Teaser". We all had very high expectations on this trip ... And boy o boy we were,nt disappointed ...Amaizing !! Every thing , Boat ,Crew ,Fishing ,food ,service,weather ,service... Rossco,Tracy & young Marcus are all over there jobs make it look so easy , Every thing we wanted to do it was not a problem,,,Its definitely a bucket list trip ,fishing was ridiculous, we nailed over 30 different species , tagged approx 30 sails ,god knows how many more we lost , heaps off big GT,s ..all I can say is BOOK I T ! We are ... can't wait ... Craig Wallace NSW.

Reelteaser, Owner at Reel Teaser Fishing Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thanks Craig, look forward to seeing you again in 2019