Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$89
US$70
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Jasper Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$86
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Miami Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$135
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$122
  • Pool
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$133
Priceline
Reviews (2 139)
2 139 results
All reviewswide corridorsloft bedroomsouthern cross stationsplit levelbeautiful old buildingrailway lineservice lifttrain noisegrand staircasespencer streetold world charmheritage buildingcrown casinodouble glazingsmall kitchenfull kitchenrooms are large
13 - 18 of 2 139 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

pleasant, private, warm and clean. Would stay again.
Breakfast in the restaurant was well above standard. Very impressive. Presentation of the food was a delight and the quality great, I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were so happy and helpful.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Years ago, we stayed at the Grand on a cold winter weekend. What was remembered most was the comfort and the vast long very grand hall to our very spacious room. When I say comfort - I think first of the comfortable cosy bed - which in all my travels has never been matched, and comfortable appointment of the room and the shared space in the hotel. The Grand excels in all the areas that matter - spacious baths, wonderful shower fittings, free internet and space for settling in. Staff who make you welcome. Last week we had the opportunity to visit again, and the Grand every bit lived up to our expectations. Once again, it was the cosy comfort of bed, the space and comfort of the room, and the wonderful night's sleep. We were checked in early and even upgraded. As it was our anniversary, we were presented with some very nice chocolates and a personally written card. Staff were gracious and pleasant. Breakfast was beautifully presented and tasty. And with trams free through the CBD it is a perfect location for getting everywhere with ease. And the great long halls and history of this building make it something that stands out from the rest. And did I mention the wonderful sauna? It is named right. It is the GRAND hotel. We won't wait so long till our next visit. Thanks Dennis!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was nice to stay somewhere that has character and a real sense of history. I did hear the trains on my first night but the bed is amazingly comfy it was just very muffled and did not upset my stay. The hotel manager offered to move me on my second night but it was fine. It was also nice not to have the cookie cutter buffet breakfast, mine was delicious and I would recommend it. The room was huge and a little balcony was so lovely.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I really enjoyed our stay. We loved hearing about the history of the building. The room was beautiful. Breakfast was made to order which was included in the cost. All in all it was perfect for our anniversary. We hope to be back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect location in Melbourne for shopping and going out to eat. The bed and pillows were super comfy and the suite was very spacious. It was a shame that the restaurant was not open Saturday or Sunday night but there are plenty of great eateries within easy walking distance.