Reviews (1 031)
1 031 results
All reviews snooker table press club lovely boutique junior suite car park next door small hotel flinders street brick wall natural light tram stop turn down service pillow menu rooms are spacious room service rod laver arena free tram comfy bed
35 - 40 of 1 031 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Unlike your typical hotel chains, this woudl fall under a classic boutique style hotel filled with charm and character. Easy to find and reach, near the river and the city centre, this charming hotel was comfortable, welcoming and had a great atmosphere. The staff spoke French, assisted us in all our needs and wants. The food was great! Well worth a visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
John K, General Manager at Hotel Lindrum Melbourne - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Guscker

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, I will pass on the message to my team; Elisa and the kitchen team as well.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very traditional, it could do with some extra love. The sheets in our room were hardly made on the bed, the bathroom was not 100% clean. And the overall decor was fairly disappointing.

The experience we had was not so great, the staff were bland the whole time.

** The worst experience was our first morning when a young women rang our room bell 5-6 times to demand to come into our room, to simply check the mini bar. No questions asked, just a young women barging in our room to see if we had eaten something. It was distasteful for a four and a half star rated hotel, the staff need to learn manners. Not only did the women barge in, it was only 9am & my partner was half dressed - that added embarassment to the already bizzare situation. **

The second was when we went to order breakfast on morning two. The women in the restaurant refused to bring a menu upstairs insisting I look in my room for it. I did not have a menu. I also ordered fruit & coffee & she totally forgot this due to her dilemma with not bringing me a menu.

Overall once we explained these scenarios to the management we were assured of this not happening again. However I feel as though the staff need to be reflected upon as I myself have worked in hospitality for many years, I’ve never treated people like this.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Jade B

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us.

I am truly disapointed to read that your stay was not up to our standard.
My sincere apologies and I can promise you that this is not a common practice at the hotel.

Our operations manager who assisted you on check out has spoken to the relevant department regarding the issue already.

I hope this experience does not turn you away from visiting us again and if there is anything else I could personally assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me on h8757-gm@accor.com

Again, my sincere apology for not being able to meet our usual standards.
I truly thank you for giving us the opportunity to improve ourselves.

Best wishes

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very roomy and overall extremely relaxing.The walk to the Theatre was very pleasant and breakfast was delicious.Overall I would recommend the Hotel Lindrum in Flinders Street. We travelled by train from a regional city and found it an easy Hotel to get to.Close to Federation Square and Southbank. It was a very pleasant overnight stay.

Room tip: We were on the first floor and it was perfect
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Gael P

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Lindrum.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you very much for your recommendation to the fellow travelers.

We look forward to have you back.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Went down to Melbourne for State Of Origin. It's close to the 'G' which was great.
Hotel itself is warm and friendly with a good bar area. Rooms were good with a comfy bed and great pillows. Restaurant food was good so overall can't complain at all.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear stephen o

Thank you for writing the review regarding your stay!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us including the restaurant experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We loved this boutique hotel which is perfectly located for all central Melbourne sites, shopping and dining. Beautifully restored building and tram stop just across road and fabulous friendly service, highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HotelLindrum, General Manager at Hotel Lindrum Melbourne - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Kirsten T

Thank you for your recommendation.

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We hope to have you stay with us again.

Michelle Bradshaw