The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$191
Jasper Hotel(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$71
  • Fitness centre
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$105
AdinaHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Miami Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$61
Holiday Inn Melbourne on Flinders(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$121
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$177
Pan Pacific
  • Room Service
Citadines on Bourke Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$121
Hyatt.com
Reviews (1 824)
1 824 results
All reviewsvictoria markettherry stlygon streetbedroom apartmentwalking distancefree tramminute walkfree wifistayed here for nightsgood sizeper nightbuffet breakfasttram stopstaff were friendly and helpfulstandard roomcomfortable stayshort stay
18 - 23 of 1 824 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Overall, we liked our stay in this hotel. We got an upgrade to a one bedroom suite. However, the service was quite slow in the morning when I was trying to burn some points. It took longer than usual to process it and I was rushing as I have a flight to catch.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GM_IbisMelbourne, General Manager at ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Allisonalmario
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. I will share your comments with all staff and I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this accommodation late last year the room price was $161.10 I was unable to keep this booking due to a home invasion which deeply traumatized me and left me with no further dexcision than to cancel and loose a lot of money as I was staying here either side of a cruise.I was told if I chose another date I could pay a further $39.00 to keep this booking.What a joke.Compassion this is supposedly.I stayed here last week just to use my booking up as this left a real sour taste in my mouth.I moved to Mercure as I wasn't staying there another night.The room was basic the water pressure was poor and I was never offered WiFi and I see its now advertised but never mentioned on arrival after traveling from overseas.The room was never worth what I paid for it, it was overated.In the end I had to pay $169.00 for the room whereas I paid $140.00 a night two doors down and rated higher.My mother and I travelled together it was close to so many things but left me feeling really sad how money became important over our well being and what we had been through.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dulla707
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Melbourne Hotel And Apartments. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Should you wish to share further details of how we could have improved your experience, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the Hotel.

We appreciate your sharing your experience and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Great staff, great location, no problem upgrading and very cheap to have late checkout, very central, 100 metres from free tram and close to night markets. would definitely stay again and recommend...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GM_IbisMelbourne, General Manager at ibis Melbourne Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear JohnMen

Thank you for letting me know about the service provided by the team during your stay, it is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Lives up to IBIS name and is relatively cheap for its location. 5-10 minutes away from the CBD and 5 minutes away from the Queen Victoria Market. Relatively located on a quiet street so you can sleep peacefully while having access to the nearby places. The breakfast is very typical but decent for its super cheap price.

Stayed: February 2018