Mantra Collins Hotel(Hobart)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
US$110
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Customs House Waterfront Hotel(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$76
Hotels.com
Argyle Accommodation(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$64
Grand Chancellor Hotel Hobart(Hobart)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$176
US$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Hadley's Orient Hotel(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$107
  • Restaurant
Central Hotel Hobart(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$86
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Woolmers Apartments(Hobart)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
All reviewscommon areascentre of townbottle shopgreat spotparmisupermarketkettle
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed 2 nights at Brunswick Hostel/Tassie Backpacker and I had the worst backpacker experience of my life.
• Bathrooms were really dirty, I won’t give further details…
• There was no hot water for the showers
• It was complicated to find the common areas... you have to guess anything since there is no sign to indicate for instance that the kitchen is downstairs, at the end of one the various corridors, after several doors…
• The room was dark, with two missing light bulbs.
• When we arrived, the room was really cold: no heater and only one thin blanket (during winter, in Hobart??). The staff seemed really surprised when I asked him if we could get a heater and extra blankets.

I didn’t expect something incredible when I booked it; I only wanted a backpacker providing the basics for their customers: clean bathrooms, hot water for showers… But this hostel doesn’t meet any of these basics.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank laulalex
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Not only being on of Australias oldest pubs, it insites patrons with a beautifuly lit yard area complete with a projector to play the footy or various other entertaintment.
The food also was a a delight, with your classic pub meals as well as extra such as buffalo wing which were fantastic.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Friday nights is a very happening place to be. Fantastic meals with lots of variety. Many choices of streaks, parmies and accompaniments. Best steak I have had in a long time. DJ playing great music but it made it difficult to hear and talk to each other.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Booked a table for Mother’s Day. Free glass of bubbles for mum which was perfect for my orange juice. Hubby ordered a parmi and glad to see that the kids’ menu offers a steak. Mr 13 loves steak and not all places offer it so kudos for that. I ordered the pork belly as a main, which could have been a tiny bit bigger in my opinion, it was so good I left wanting more! The salad that accompanied it was a bit too strong on the mustard, I tasted only mustard and had to eat it mixed with the mash to try to dissolve the strong flavour.
Dishes were great, service not so good. The waitress spilled the beer on the table while serving and didn’t even notice until I asked her for a cloth to wipe it off and not even an apology. And once the meals came out that was it, we didn’t see them again, not even to ask if we needed more drinks or dessert. A bit of customer service would have been nice, I understand it was Mother’s Day but the restaurant was not full at the time, there were still empty tables.
The atmosphere was good, the place was nice and warm.
In general I’d give a 7/10. Would I go back? For sure! That pork belly was to die for :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Not sure about the backpacker accommodation but the atmosphere and the Parma”s are fantastic. Menu is good, ling island steaks pastas and more. Around 15 parmas to choose from Great service! Pick of the pubs in hobart central. Taxi rank across the road.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple