All reviews sandy bay battery point salamanca markets walking distance to supermarkets story apartment great location shaving cream a ground floor apartment free wifi cooking facilities woolworths supermarket busy road double bed great apartments self catering good sized bathroom min walk
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We got the 2brd apartment, it was great value for money with a good location! We had a little kitchen that catered for our breakfast and picnic preparing needs. The space is comfortable and spacious, the only thing I would add would be an extra 1 or 2 single size lounges, we were 4 and often we would get one person sitting on the floor or a chair, other than that great value, good location, only a 2 min drive to town, coles and woolies right next door. We hired a car so the free parking on the premises was great! We got to park our car right outside our door, staff were very helpful and accommodating. The heating was great as it was realllllyy cold! Lovely place, will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Solange C
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Check in was smooth and the lady was warm and welcoming. When we went into our room, I thought ‘I know that it was cheep, but this is a little more basic than I had planned’ after we turned all 3 heaters on, and the place was warm, we too warmed up to it. It had everything that we needed and wanted. The location was great and every time a staff member passed us, they always said hello. I would stay here again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Montreal_Aussie
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent place in my opinion. Has a big sized bathroom and everything you’d need in a room. Style of all buildings in an old English red brick house style.
Extremely nice and helpful staff (second picture) being on site until 21:00h and early on! Thank you - I really enjoyed my two nights in room 32 (above the Reception).
Roland Stuber

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018

All you would need for a family stay in Hobart at a good price. We had a 2 bedroom unit, the beds were comfortable shower was excellent. Small kitchenette with kettle, toaster, hotplates and some cooking utensils. 10-minute walk to Salamanca market and constitution dock.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Great location, easy walking to CBD, Casino and the Port. Really enjoyed my time there.
Clean and comfortable with small kitchen, enough to get by on.

Reception where able to assist with local knowledge and directions.

Room Tip: I had ground floor apartment. Was fine and quiet, didnt have the chance to look upstairs
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo