“Can't wait to stay here again”
other travellers have booked this property
Sit back and relax
Front of the house depicting the art studio Private and secluded entrance to the apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sit back and relax
Front of the house depicting the art studio
Private and secluded entrance to the apartment
Sun room just out side of the apartment
Christine and Renato welcome you to share your experiences
Entrance to the apartment with dining table
Living room
Kitchen
Kitchen window with a view of Mt. Wellington
Bathroom with warm towel railings
Living room
Some produce from our garden
Coffee table in the conservatoire just out side from the apartment
Court yard leading to the art studio
Comfortable Queen size bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rmartin20...
Melbourne, Australia
“Can't wait to stay here again”
Reviewed 22 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

I booked “Cosy apartment” for my son (aged in his late 20’s) to spend 10 days checking out Hobart’s latest attractions and art scene. Here’s what he has to say about his stay with Renato and Christine:
“I have buckets of praise for both the apartment and the owners Renato and Christine. Their property oozes charm and character, and Renato and Christine treated me with the warmth and hospitality of family, while giving me privacy and freedom to come and go with ease and confidence. My interactions with them, and the benefit I got from their gracious insights, experience and advice and humour made the trip unforgettable. Renato and Christine are the best, most genuine and awesome people, and I feel like I stayed in the coolest place in Hobart. I planned this trip as a break from life’s usual tempo, but what it gave me was more than that: it provided me a working template for the happiest kind of life. I can’t wait to return.”

24 May 2018
Thank you it was a pleasure to have you staying in our apartment, we look forward to meet again you soon.
Renato and Christine
Tony F
“Perfectly located, quiet, friendly”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Christen and Renato are the perfect hosts. They both met me on arrival showed me around unit, explained procedures and even left fresh fruit and bread. they then left me alone but they were just upstairs if I needed anything.
The unit is located within 10 minute drive to central Hobart, in a very quiet neighbourhood, it is nicely decorated with everything you could need.
I only stayed one night for work the next day and will definitely stay again.

17 Apr 2018
Christine and I (Renato), would like to thank you for choosing our apartment. You are most welcome to return and stay next time in Hobart.
Regards
Renato and Christine
JAMES G
“Home from home”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Located in quiet suburb, lovely apartment, Very nice and informative hosts,
Arrived to find food essentials provided, arrived late a godsend
Would advise a car as buses infrequent.

4 Mar 2018
James & Julie were very friendly guests with good communications and left the apartment very clean & tidy. Would recommend.
Deb W
Tasmania, Australia
“Private bolt hole”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We chose this apartment as it was advertised as being quiet and private and it did not disappoint. It was just what we required for our time in Hobart and provided a private bolt hole that was well equipped with everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The garden is gloriously rampant and helps with the privacy and Renato gave us our space for which we thank him. It was not the easiest time in our lives!

Parking was easy and access to Hobart CBD was only minutes away which was ideal.

13 Nov 2017
Thank you Deb I hope that your husband health will improve and that you are successful with the sell of your property. A special thank for leaving the apartment in a spotless condition. To my surprise, I found it difficult to seek some thinks to tidy up or clean. THANK YOU Renato and Christine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing