Reviews (1 365)
1 365 results
1 208
1 208
All reviews story telling wharf restaurant waterfront room story bar hunter room tasmanian history tasmanian experience amazing hotel free valet parking rooms are huge a water view room hunter street hotel experience luxury hotel dark mofo continental breakfast hobart waterfront
311 - 316 of 1 365 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I only got to stay here for one night on a business trip, but I am already planning on coming back with my husband to enjoy this beautiful hotel. Rooms are spacious and have a great feel to them. I love history and Macq01 does an amazing job of telling stories of Tasmania's past.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stay at this beautiful hotel and soak up the atmosphere of Tasmania. Unspoilt by 21st Century
Madness! Perfect views , food and ambiance. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to prospective travellers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Look no further for stunning accommodation in Hobart. This hotel is unique, well located, outstanding in presentation and character and immaculate. We wanted for nothing. A superb experience in every way.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We stayed here recently and the quality of the hotel and it's staff was high. The room was spacious, clean and well laid out. We had an ocean view room with great views over the harbour. The restaurant staff and bar staff were always courteous and professional as were the valets. I would highly recommend this hotel if visiting Hobart and we will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Tasmania.

Room Tip: Pick an ocean view room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I only stayed a night and wish I’d stayed longer. Already planning my next trip! The stories behind this hotel- and there are many inside, are just the beginning. Each room has an artefact and a story behind it, related to a “Tasmanian trait”. The rooms are huge and comfortable. The bed is beautiful and the couch inviting, you really feel at home. The mini bar is well stocked with a huge variety of drinks and cocktails to make! The building is spacious and spotlessly clean. I didn’t get a chance to eat or drink there but definitely next time. Opt for a waterfront room, I will be when I’m next in Hobart! The location can’t be beat. Thanks for a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business