“Excellent breakfast ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We live close by and decided to give it a try. Excellent food and coffees with attentive staff and a cozy environment!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Great spot, went for breakfast while visiting friends. Was seated & told "I'll be back in a minute".
Waited a fair while, took cuppa order, then ages to come back & take meal order about to get up to see if I could pay for the cuppa & leave when another customer was seated next to me - took their order first - then mine.... think a couple of us were forgotten about.
Need a better method of serving was pretty disorganised, probably more than one person serving would help too. Felt a bit sorry for the guy.
Meals got a bit mixed up, food was nice but everything took ages & no explanation or apology at any time. Very expensive, the whole thing took way too long.
Overall a nice place but probably wouldn't bother again.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely brunch this morning.
The staff are really friendly and great food.
Definitely a great little coffee shop in Croydon

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food. So delicious. Have the bacon! Omg. And the service delightful. Highly recommended. Yum.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I walked down to Queen Street Café for brunch. The café was rustic and warm inside with nice vintage details: floral, mismatched plates and sugar jars.
The food was amazing! I'm gluten free throughly enjoyed a great dish, with crunchy grain bread.
My friend and I shared the Quinoa, Pumpkin & Feta and the Smoked Salmon and Eggs. Yum.
The café was busy but not overcrowded or too noisy. I work with kids so this is something I notice more and more. Staff were friendly and helpful.

If I'm ever in the neighbourhood I will definitely return.