Reviews (2 434)
2 434 results
All reviews opposite the railway station north terrace tram stop adelaide oval adelaide casino rundle mall public transport cbd
39 - 44 of 2 434 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was really treated well during my stay and cannot tell you how much the room upgrade meant to me. It is the attention to detail that counts and you made me feel special, Even my wife commented on the great customer service. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The hotel is well located to the center of Adelaide, however we were disappointed with the room that we were first given. This room was no bigger than a shoe box as we had little room to move around the room. When we told them that we would have a problem staying in this room, they very kindly gave us a bigger room on the same floor. The room was clean but could have done with a bit of refurbishing. Breakfast was good however it would be a problem for elderly people as they have quite a few stairs to climb. This hotel looks like it need to be refurbished as it is nowhere near the standard of other Mercure hotels.

Room Tip: Make sure that you ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Grosvener is a lovely place stay. Right in the middle of Adelaide. Easily accessible. I was disappointed when after getting my keys for 2 rooms that one room was occupied, not a good start. After replacement room found finally settle in. Parking my hire car in the carpark was ok except the card swipe did not open the door, I manually had to press intercom to get door open, then when opened time delay on door auto close was very short . Not the best experience. Also the Breakfast was very nice no access for elderly guests 81 and 86 who had to walk up around 16 odd stairs to get to dinning room, again not the best . I have stayed in quite a few Accor hotels and Adelaide was nice but not the best experience

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Stayed two nights, staff were always friendly. My room (329) was clean and comfortable bed.
That massive step to the bathroom though nearly caught me out a couple of times!

This hotel is located in the heart of Adelaide, just a few minutes walking distance away from the famous Rundle Mall and opposite the Adelaide Casino.

Great value got the room for $115 a night

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MattandStev
Reviewed 18 June 2018

It might be old but it was spotlessly clean. Our room was spacious and adequately appointed. Bathroom was also huge. Comfy beds. Plumbing was fairly noisy. All the staff were nice and friendly. Buffet brekky was good. Dinner in the restaurant was nice, and the food tasted lovely, although a bit expensive for the size of the meals and waited along time for dessert. Our room was close to the lifts, so no issues, but can understand the comments from some reviewers about their room being along way from the lifts. Easy walk to the mall, the city centre. Walking distance (maybe 20 minutes?) to the Oval and the National Wine Centre.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple