Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Lol.travel
Prestigia.com
All reviews modern rooms comfortable bed minute walk castle hill strand cbd stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

Central position within walking distance to most things Townsville have to offer (Dairy farmers stadium, Reid Park, The Strand, City, Castle Hill).
Comfortable bed, we slept like a baby.
Staff friendly & helpful
Quiet modern rooms. Parking on site, but difficult if you have a large or long vehicle.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

This was the second time I’ve stayed at the Clarion. The staff are excellent, as exemplified from the moment we checked in with Andrew to when we checked out with Tyrone.

The bed here is one of the best I’ve ever slept in at a hotel.

The Clarion is also perfectly positioned to the new stadium.

My only comment was that they need a make-up light, as my wife found the bathroom could have been brighter.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Eddie G
Reviewed 4 September 2019

The location is centrally located in the the city so you can easily walk to restaurants, bars and coffee places when ever you feel. Service was very friendly and professional. The room was spacious and clean, modern and the nespresso machine is a great relief, over instant coffee

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

It was my first time at this hotel because the usual The Ville was booked out, but I think this one is even better-totally different of course. The location is right in the middle of the city so you can easily walk to restaurants, bars and coffee places on the morning. Service was very friendly and professional so no complaints at all! The room was spacious and clean, maybe a little noisy but that’s what you get in the middle of the city. It was not bad at all! I really liked the amenities, too, they have a coffee machine in the room and the general ambience of the hotel and the rooms is friendly and open.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Aninha_12
Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

We arrived at this lovely hotel at 7pm hoping to find somewhere to sleep after a big day. Andrew welcomed us warmly, and upgraded us from our request of a regular room to a king suite! The room was spacious, super clean and comfortable. The highlight was the BED. I seriously have never ever slept in a bed that comfortable in a hotel before. Absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for a lovely stay, great restaurant recommendation for dinner and a good nights sleep! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2019