Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$89
View deal
Hotels.comUS$89
Booking.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
CheapTicketsUS$89
Orbitz.comUS$89
Prestigia.comUS$92
All reviews modern rooms comfortable bed minute walk castle hill strand cbd stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night passing through town. Nice, clean hotel friendly staff. Only minor point was you could hear through the walls and onto road very easily. The road isn't busy, but cars waiting at traffic lights can be loud.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Moratheexplorer123
Reviewed 16 April 2019 via mobile

We were pleased with this hotel. Townsville was only a brief stop on our way to the Whitsundays, so we just needed somewhere comfortable, clean and convenient. This hotel ticked those boxes.

The front of the hotel was having some repair work done due to the recent flooding, but this did not affect our stay. I would recommend this hotel to others.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mattsalisbury7
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times on business trips and the hotel is wonderful. Great location, wonderful service and lovely rooms with comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and Nespresso machines. The staff here I can’t fault they are so friendly and accommodating this place is a gem.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 616tessr
Reviewed 23 February 2019 via mobile

Staff service was good. Beds are amazing and rooms have nice quiet AC which is needed in the hot summer months. Close to the road so you will hear then intersection traffic which is the only reason I did not give 5 stars. The traffic dies down in the evening so sleep is not effected and helps wake you in the morning. The hotel offers free access to the gym down the road so you can keep fit while away which is handy. Currently undergoing some renovations that I’m sure will make this place even better. I had room service a couple of times and food was good. Not a holiday resort but perfect for clean comfortable accomodation on a work trip. Has a desk you can work at in the rooms which are a good size. Hotel does have free parking which is a little challenging accessing but very convenient.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wannagoodbed
Reviewed 4 January 2019

I can't say enough about he staff (Andrew) and all the help that he provided, he went out of his way to ensure that we had a good stay. The room was huge, and probably one of the most comfortable beds that I've slept in for a long time. The outside of the building was still being renovated when we stayed, and you can still see work going on around the hotel, but the room itself was well presented, clean and had all the necessary appliances to make your stay enjoyable. The inclusion of a coffee pod machine is a nice one, because I don't think there is anything worse than instant coffee. Walking distance to almost everything in town, with the closest bar being a two minute walk. Highly recommended for a stopover if you are in Townsville.

Date of stay: January 2019