Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$100
Destinia.com
US$99
Expedia.comUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
Trip.comUS$167
All reviews palmer street great location maritime museum quiet location one bedroom apartment secure parking walking distance magnetic island would stay again small pool great value for money good size great room restaurants and bars home away from home bed was comfortable a great place to stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

I enjoyed my stay, room was good size, good location.
But I left my ring and necklace on a very visible bench, it is even in the background of a photo I only took 5mins prior to leaving the room. Rang the following day as reception had closed by the time I got home. They said noone had been in the room yet and they were no where to be found. Then got a call back from GM saying that many people had been in there and the room has been cleaned and it is nowhere to be found and what do I want her to do about it if she can't find it. I wasn't rude, I was just trying to get my items returned and she made the point she was called in to deal with me. So after that, probably wouldn't stay again

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Sasha

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Townsville.
It certainly is disappointing to read you will not come back or recommend us,
I do understand that you were not happy with the result of your initial call, advising us that you had left some jewelery behind, at which time, the receptionist went up to the room to retrieve any items left behind by you, you were then advised that, unfortunately nothing was found.
You were also advised that no-one had occupied or cleaned that room since you checked out (Because of the public holidays)

Because this response was not the outcome we were all looking for, I was called to try to deal with the issue of your missing items. The receptionist and myself along with the housekeeper then went to the room together to do a complete search. At this time we also cleaned the room as we had pulled everything apart looking for lost items.

I am sorry if you were made to feel that I (Had to deal with you) that was not the point of my call. I was just trying to let you know that we were taking your loss very seriously and doing everything in our power to find your items.

In spite of your hesitance to return or recommend us, I will close by saying I certainly do hope that you change your mind.

Sheila Brennan

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at Park Regis Anchorage. The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. Our room was a great size (Superior Hotel Room) and it was spotlessly clean. Beds were super comfy. The location is quiet yet within walking distance of a great choice of eateries. The Football Stadium is only a short walk away. Secure parking was a bonus. Park Regis Anchorage will be our first choice whenever we visit Townsville.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Dear 640sully

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service & I am pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.

Reviewed 13 February 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights was for business it was very quiet, easy check in
Secure parking though it is not all under cover.
We had a one bedroom unit so it was handy having a full kitchen and washer & dryer.
Close to restaurants, pubs & takeout very central location.
We don’t overly like showers in bath tubs but it was ok, house keeping daily was very good. Good view.
We would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear LynetteJacko

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that most things met your expectations.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

We always choose to stay at Park Regis Anchorage when in Townsville because the staff are always friendly and willing to assist us to make our stays comfortable. The accommodation is always clean and the apartments well designed and we feel secure. The central location of the property is a plus and affordability very appreciated. Having a restaurant with affordable and tasty meals attached to the property is very convenient .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kristie Stanbridge, General Manager at Park Regis Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear rozlynw2017

Reviewed 9 February 2021

I enjoyed my stay at Park Regis Anchorage enormously. The location of the hotel is idyllic and picturesque, the apartments and facilities are immaculate, and the hotel staff are very friendly and kind. I’d highly recommend Park Regis Anchorage to anyone who wishes to visit beautiful Townsville and it’s wonderful people.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear arthurmagpies

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Regis Anchorage. What a pleasure it was to read your comments!

The service you experienced is exactly what we aim to deliver, along with good value & a quality comfortable product.

It is times like these that myself & my team can truly feel like we succeeded in achieving our goals of satisfying our guests expectations which as a Hotel Manager is the highest reward!

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back at Park Regis Anchorage